Basic Gang Life [Cartels , Drugs]

I know this is brought up all the time but admins/mods/developers need to listen.

Gang life is getting worse day by day and i think something needs doing about it as gangs are disbanding all the time and fights are no fun. We grind money to have a little fight where we have a chance of losing an Ifrit/orca which is most like at least 1/5 of your money all together and 1/10 of your total amount possible. That is even if you can get a fight as gangs dont fight anymore and if you do a PB/BANK/FED theres a good chance the good fight you though you had with 7 cops online will turn into being hard peeked by 5 cops when they get backup from all servers and you have 18+ cops online. We need smaller gangs to have an incentive to start up and fight cartels otherwise its always going to be the same old same old big gangs coming back over and over again as smaller gangs dont see the need to grow and take cartels as they get no gain for themselves except a few losses of gear and maybe a couple of Helicopters for what, 3k off a load out , 4k from the drug fridge? There is no point in gang fights other than wasting money.

Drug Runs

No one runs drugs anymore either like you use to see big gangs all run drugs together such as Meth and smaller gangs all running Cocaine or Heroin together now all you see is A small small majority of gangs running heroin , its like meth and cocaine dont exist. You spend all this time making money and spending a lot of time doing it for nothing as you dont earn much money and bringing us back to cartels you may own an extra 5k when you cap drug, WOW, what a difference that makes i would much rather put my time into fighting panagia as i can run vermin's and make an extra 30- 40k using a hemtt instead of making an extra 5k when running heroin Hemtt and risking a load out on drug cartel.

I dont have many suggestions but maybe

• Add it so money from Drug + arms goes straight to the gang bank.
  • Oil cartel moves on land at one stage so it is actually fought and also if you capture you get a bigger return in rubber when running oil.
  • When you have drug cartel maybe get an extra 50-100 dollars on top of what drugs usually sell for , in the long run you make a lot more money.[Preferably 50 dollars]
  • Having arms dealer means you can buy cheaper Ifrits , orcas and any vehicle from rebel by a bigger percentage
  • Maybe Oil cartel gives out a few oil and less rubber in the fridge , for example someone runs oil , processes barrel and cartel gains 2 oil and if 1 rubber for every 3 rubber from barrels.
  • Arms Dealer takes a small percentage of maybe 5 or 10% or the cut from people buying guns from the rebel outpost

To help people fight cartels a little more 

• Increase money cap to 1.5 million maybe , Hear me out admins , If you admins actually fought cartels you would realise that cartels are just sniper wars nowadays as no one wants to lose the amount of money a load out is so they come in HB Sports and sit on a hill and snipe until a good amount of men are dead then they push when its like 2v8 so maybe people will push and be more risky instead of sniping wars or peek battles or maybe actually bring an ifrit or an orca to a cartel.
  • To back this shit up ^ Increase money made with drugs not by a huge amount that the economy goes to shit but to an amount where it doesn't take a few hours just to get around 200-300k  also you could remove Marketing so you can drugs as a gang in big vehicles and the last guy wont make anything because his gang has sold so much that the drug is worth nothing due to market inflation.
  • Remove the group cap limit as 10 and raise to 15 or 20 [For friends , or a big gang]
  • Remove High demand and this shit as it makes MK-1 20k without arms or turfs in which who wants to pay 20k for a gun to fight a cartel that reduces by around 3k, it doesn't make any sense in my eyes and also orcas and ifrits are already 100k+ we dont need an extra 20k due to high demand.

If you have any criticism then make it constructive criticism please instead of just chatting shit about things. No arguments and shit this isn't a topic for shit talkers and toxicity. Thanks

ADMINS PLEASE LISTEN TO PEOPLES THOUGHTS !

Bersabee, Alex:), Buck and 1 other like this

it honestly seems like you are just too lazy to make money. Craft ifrits and orcas instead of buying them, run guns instead of buying them.

Its honestly comes down to people being lazy. you want to be a badass rebel all the time? then man up and work to be a rebel all the time. too many rebels complain about shit and they just had an amazing rebel patch 2 days ago? 

Give them a fucking break with your whining asses and go outside.

Just now, wr4thx said:

it honestly seems like you are just too lazy to make money. Craft ifrits and orcas instead of buying them, run guns instead of buying them.

Its honestly comes down to people being lazy. you want to be a badass rebel all the time? then man up and work to be a rebel all the time. too many rebels complain about shit and they just had an amazing rebel patch 2 days ago? 

Give them a fucking break with your whining asses and go outside.

Dude , i grind rebel but when i buy an orca + an ifrit thats 1/5 of my money gone including the 2 or 3 loadouts to buy when fighting thats 1/3 gone so shut up and this AMAZING REBEL patch isnt amazing at all we have to do more work at a bank [Driving] with the 20 cops that get on shooting at your wheels and thats about it and some gang account cap has gone up big woop everyone wants to fight a cartel now right?

1 minute ago, Master. said:

Dude , i grind rebel but when i buy an orca + an ifrit thats 1/5 of my money gone including the 2 or 3 loadouts to buy when fighting thats 1/3 gone so shut up and this AMAZING REBEL patch isnt amazing at all we have to do more work at a bank [Driving] with the 20 cops that get on shooting at your wheels and thats about it and some gang account cap has gone up big woop everyone wants to fight a cartel now right?

there's a reason why cops have the Age rule.

Do you see them whining and complaining about every little fucking thing on this server? no they accept the problems and things that could be better and make suggestions  as needed. 

They dont post a topic every 5 seconds like all the other 15yr old rebels complaining about how its not good enough for them and it needs to be better. they complain about the same things over and over again. If paratus wanted to change it, it would have been changed 4 months ago. 300 threads down the road and guess what? its still the same.  

1 minute ago, wr4thx said:

there's a reason why cops have the Age rule.

Do you see them whining and complaining about every little fucking thing on this server? no they accept the problems and things that could be better and make suggestions  as needed. 

They dont post a topic every 5 seconds like all the other 15yr old rebels complaining about how its not good enough for them and it needs to be better. they complain about the same things over and over again. If paratus wanted to change it, it would have been changed 4 months ago. 300 threads down the road and guess what? its still the same.  

i said constructive criticism so im not going to argue if you wanna be a bitch and call me etc , i dont care gtfo my topic otherwise stfu and help out instead of being such a toxicity.

1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

The bank was easy enough as it was, this patch was only an improvement, needed in my opinion

Yea its easy but my point is they call backup from all servers in which you cant use a hatchback and will probs need an ifrit in which i state is a fuckton of money.

So you will be risking an ifrit when doing such an easy job

Just now, Master. said:

Yea its easy but my point is they call backup from all servers in which you cant use a hatchback and will probs need an ifrit in which i state is a fuckton of money.

So you will be risking an ifrit when doing such an easy job

Ifrits are cheap as fuck. Even large gangs make them because buying them is just not smart.

Just now, HotWings said:

Ifrits are cheap as fuck. Even large gangs make them because buying them is just not smart.

100k+ man im sure thats like 1/10 of money cap i mean your an Seargent you can make that easily on cop whereas me as being blacklisted will have to grind some drugs or something for that.

4 minutes ago, Master. said:

100k+ man im sure thats like 1/10 of money cap i mean your an Seargent you can make that easily on cop whereas me as being blacklisted will have to grind some drugs or something for that.

Stop buying them, no-one with any intelligence would do so unless it was an emergency.

7 minutes ago, Master. said:

That's why you need to Craft Them. 

Then its only 40k

Edited by Martin =^.^=
26 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Stop buying them, no-one with any intelligence would do so unless it was an emergency.

24 minutes ago, Martin =^.^= said:

That's why you need to Craft Them. 

Then its only 40k

@Master.

these guys get it.

i was never being a bitch (you should respect your elders more) 

i was clearly stating the fact in an aggressive manner that most rebels, like yourself, cant even drive yet IRL and complain ALOT.

All I see in these posts is career cops arguing about how easy rebel life is. How about you go fucking try it yourselves. Cop is the easiest way to make money I can make cap in two days max if I wanted too (I already am). As a rebel if you want any sort of "good" income you run meth or scotch, meth being instant money scotch being a little bit better money but you have to wait a few days (Why not right?) Now before we start you must have a house for scotch and some crates (Donate) so It would make sense that scotch would be more profitable right? no.

The way I see meth/scotch... (Being capped from playing cop)

I always have a house stocked with meth or scotch. For scotch one house with 3 barrels one with 3 crates, so thats like 25k in barrels, 50k in crates and 240-300k in houses before we even start. Meth only one house so 120-150k and 50k in crates (3 crates)

Meth - Is INSTANT money and you can fit 500 crystal meth in one crate, you can sell for around 400-430k max if you was to sell it all at once.

Scotch - Is around the same price as meth but you have to wait a few days to be able to sell it, and you can fit 333 in one crate, you can sell for around 290-320k if you was to sell it all at once.

Now if you was to fill your crate up you would make more selling meth than scotch, meth is instant money no waiting around.

Now before you say its easy to collect the shit blah blah blah I don't really care what you have to say. 

Scotch has 3 legal ingredients, 2 of which you can buy (Cheap). Barley, water and yeast. Barley is meh to collect running round picking up bushes.

Meth has 2 legal ingredients and 1 illegal, you can buy the two legal ones from the market being expensive if you buy a lot. Hydrogen Sulfate, Phosphorus and Ephedra. All these ingredients are "AFKable" to collect with a little bit of driving. The meth processing location is easy to defend when cops arrive or other people that are just out to rob you compared to the Spirit Distillery where you can be sniped from any one of the 100 hills around you.

Now if cops catch you then they get paid for taking your drugs aswell as being paid for ticketing/arresting you, now depending on what vehicle your doing the drugs in it could be anywhere up to 150k and they seize your vehicle so you lose what 30-50k if its a hemtt box.

If other civs want to rob you, you could get RDMed at any moment, and then you lose all that time and have to start again.

After getting some money together you want to fight as a rebel, so you go to a cartel and you could die which means you would lose 20-30k depending on your loadout could be more. "Well why don't you cap two turfs and arms dealer and your loadout will be like 10k max" (Classic career cop answer) what the fuck do you think we're trying to do, you realize only one gang can have them at one time right? 

Now lets look at cop, okay so we get to fight 24/7 with unlimited loadouts, unlimited lives and we get fucking paid holy shit, 9/10 you will catch anyone doing prison breaks, banks, feds, drugs, scotch and prostitutes in Kavala.

But yet career cops still complain about shit and it gets removed even though they have never even tried it an example of this is scotch was nerfed.

And you career cops think rebels have it easy. k

PS. Things need to be changed, Krypton and other people that have been around for a while are posting ideas to "Revive" rebel life but the posts just get deleted or ignored.

Edited by Swifty
Shepurd and Bersabee like this
10 minutes ago, Swifty said:

All I see in these posts is career cops arguing about how easy rebel life is. How about you go fucking try it yourselves. Cop is the easiest way to make money I can make cap in two days max if I wanted too (I already am). As a rebel if you want any sort of "good" income you run meth or scotch, meth being instant money scotch being a little bit better money but you have to wait a few days (Why not right?) Now before we start you must have a house for scotch and some crates (Donate) so It would make sense that scotch would be more profitable right? no.

The way I see meth/scotch... (Being capped from playing cop)

I always have a house stocked with meth or scotch. For scotch one house with 3 barrels one with 3 crates, so thats like 25k in barrels, 50k in crates and 240-300k in houses before we even start. Meth only one house so 120-150k and 50k in crates (3 crates)

Meth - Is INSTANT money and you can fit 500 crystal meth in one crate, you can sell for around 400-430k max if you was to sell it all at once.

Scotch - Is around the same price as meth but you have to wait a few days to be able to sell it, and you can fit 333 in one crate, you can sell for around 290-320k if you was to sell it all at once.

Now if you was to fill your crate up you would make more selling meth than scotch, meth is instant money no waiting around.

Now before you say its easy to collect the shit blah blah blah I don't really care what you have to say. 

Scotch has 3 legal ingredients, 2 of which you can buy (Cheap). Barley, water and yeast. Barley is meh to collect running round picking up bushes.

Meth has 2 legal ingredients and 1 illegal, you can buy the two legal ones from the market being expensive if you buy a lot. Hydrogen Sulfate, Phosphorus and Ephedra. All these ingredients are "AFKable" to collect with a little bit of driving. The meth processing location is easy to defend when cops arrive or other people that are just out to rob you compared to the Spirit Distillery where you can be sniped from any one of the 100 hills around you.

Now if cops catch you then they get paid for taking your drugs aswell as being paid for ticketing/arresting you, now depending on what vehicle your doing the drugs in it could be anywhere up to 150k and they seize your vehicle so you lose what 30-50k if its a hemtt box.

If other civs want to rob you, you could get RDMed at any moment, and then you lose all that time and have to start again.

After getting some money together you want to fight as a rebel, so you go to a cartel and you could die which means you would lose 20-30k depending on your loadout could be more. "Well why don't you cap two turfs and arms dealer and your loadout will be like 10k max" (Classic career cop answer) what the fuck do you think we're trying to do, you realize only one gang can have them at one time right? 

Now lets look at cop, okay so we get to fight 24/7 with unlimited loadouts, unlimited lives and we get fucking paid holy shit, 9/10 you will catch anyone doing prison breaks, banks, feds, drugs, scotch and prostitutes in Kavala.

But yet career cops still complain about shit and it gets removed even though they have never even tried it e.g scotch was nerfed.

And you career cops think rebels have it easy. k

PS. Things need to be changed, Krypton and other people that have been around for a while are posting ideas to "Revive" rebel life but the posts just get deleted or ignored.

This !

A better solution to get people to fight cartels would be to give warkills regardless of war status in cartels. Everyday I see how gang members go out of their way, often taking stupid risks just to get a warkill. Warkills are more important to most rebels than money so this would probably be more effective than increasing cartel monetary gains. 

4 hours ago, Swifty said:

This is where you are wrong. So wrong I might add. One post of Kryptons got hidden, why, because he didn't use his head when posting his idea/poll.

And not one post has been ignored, if you don't believe me, go ahead and ask a lot of the gang leaders.

Many posts don't offer solutions, they only offer complaints. Complaining doesn't get you anywhere with improvements, solutions can. 

1 minute ago, Killswitch said:

This is where you are wrong. So wrong I might add. One post of Kryptons got hidden, why, because he didn't use his head when posting his idea/poll.

And not one post has been ignored, if you don't believe me, go ahead and ask a lot of the gang leaders.

Many posts don't offer solutions, they only offer complaints. Complaining doesn't get you anywhere with improvements, solutions can. 

Does this include the suggestions i have entered and not really been noticed

1 hour ago, Master. said:

Does this include the suggestions i have entered and not really been noticed

No suggestion goes unnoticed by me :-D I know there are changes coming, but I can't guarantee you what exactly is going to be added, changed, or included. All I know is that things will get better for the rebel lifers 

11 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

No suggestion goes unnoticed by me :-D I know there are changes coming, but I can't guarantee you what exactly is going to be added, changed, or included. All I know is that things will get better for the rebel lifers 

Alright thanks bro :D

I think some of these points are well but others are unnecessary. I agree with the drugs for sure. Money off drugs isn't profitable comparably so why take risk.

Also those who say he's lazy and just to craft. I agree somewhat, because I craft mostly all items but those who are not donors or are new are at a big disadvantage because they don't have houses and crates to store said material over time. When I build a heli usually I'm grabbing extra items for other things. So not to waste my time at the area I'm in like a quarry for diamonds.