sick and tired

You made the exact same thread on Sunday and got the correct reply from Irish, I do not get why you have to write about the same issue again, record and report, or simply have your vehicle locked while putting people in, unlock hop in and lock as fast as possible.

Here is a link to your old thread with a correct answer you've already been given:

*Also you type he* and not hi, hi means hello in slang.

Edited by Zoex
william, Heidelberg and Le Razoir like this
2 hours ago, Zoex said:

You made the exact same thread on Sunday and got the correct reply from Irish, I do not get why you have to write about the same issue again, record and report, or simply have your vehicle locked while putting people in, unlock hop in and lock as fast as possible.

First this is not like the thread i made for some time back, there i was asking if that was possible for a fugitive to get to my driver seat and drive away.

Im a bounty hunter because altis is a plays that is too many criminals and thugs, so i make my time to hunt them down, most of the time i drive and track them down for 1 hour or 2
And after i have scopet them out and running around like a fucking idiot try to get them, then they act like a fuking dum ass and talk a lot of shit to me that i have to listen to and in all of this i how to record this also.

I don't feel that it's my place to remember all of this when i'm RP and doing all the right thing that is in the Asylum book, the admind and the developers need to look at this and do something about it, i don't believe this is only happening to me.
At the police car is the same i think, if not then why is it for us bounty hunters.

so the thing to do now is to down them if they get their hands up and then put them in the car, but that means to use force when you don't need to if this was fixed.