I know their was some type of darkness like 1-2months ago but I have yet to see it again.. and I am online a lot.

Can you please bring back more cycles of a darker time of day? Doesn't need to be pitch black but it's really nice to play during a darker time of the day rather than always day time..

It's been how many months daylight all the time.. Different weather and night would really bring more happiness to many players. 

dennozZ likes this
9 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Because your not actually playing "Night Time" You are playing "Green Time". I do want weather back though

Well that's not why it was removed, but still, there isn't much of a point to removing it, other than complaining about "green time"..

2 minutes ago, Enclave said:

Well that's not why it was removed, but still, there isn't much of a point to removing it, other than complaining about "green time"..

Are you actually playing with a flash light? Or are you running around in a green circle? Define what night time is to me, because a green circle isnt fun

Akula likes this
1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

Are you actually playing with a flash light? Or are you running around in a green circle? Define what night time is to me, because a green circle isnt fun

I'm not denying it's green time..  It's another element to game-play.  And yeah a lot of people complain about it lol

Edited by Enclave
On 3/28/2016 at 8:18 PM, Sugarfoot said:

Neither is a life mod with no weather and no night time.  It is a life mod after all, night and weather are part of life are they not?  Its pure aids that there is no night, it actually adds additional elements to the game.

5 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Neither is a life mod with no weather and no night time.  It is a life mod after all, night and weather are part of life are they not?  Its pure aids that there is no night, it actually adds additional elements to the game.

But you don't play night time you play green time like @Sugarfoot said and weather was fine except fog...

5 minutes ago, Veizuh said:

But you don't play night time you play green time like @Sugarfoot said and weather was fine except fog...

That's irrelevant. It still adds a different dimension to the game.  Just because you have night vision does not mean you have the same field and depth of view.  Night vision provides no color contrast to speak of, giving people a better ability to sneak around during the dark hours.

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

That's irrelevant. It still adds a different dimension to the game.  Just because you have night vision does not mean you have the same field and depth of view.  Night vision provides no color contrast to speak of, giving people a better ability to sneak around during the dark hours.

Id like to see the use of the flashlights that are in game - you choose to wander in the dark or use the flash light.