what the fuck is this new forum shit

It seems like an attempt to tame that section due to the non stop re posting of content there. I guess we should commit to trying it out and see what it feels like before calling it poop. More importantly it would benefit everyone if we stopped reposting the same topic over and over and over. That buries other suggestions and it really has been to the point of spam. 

Just now, Sneaky said:

It seems like an attempt to tame that section due to the non stop re posting of content there. I guess we should commit to trying it out and see what it feels like before calling it poop. More importantly it would benefit everyone if we stopped reposting the same topic over and over and over. That buries other suggestions and it really has been to the point of spam. 

The idea is sound, it looks like Poop sir :)

Crossfade likes this
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I have another idea, answer the suggestions so that people stop reposting them!

Big Fred likes this
Just now, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

I have another idea, answer the suggestions so that people stop reposting them!

There are quite a few that are answered but sometimes when a person does not like the response it gets posted again. Rinse and repeat the cycle over and over. I'm more than happy to contribute to a thought out post and offer my opinion.

Vash likes this
Just now, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

send moderator ill lock those posts real quick for you

Some of them do get locked but then there is this "admin censorship!!!!! OMG dictator!!!!". The truth is, sometimes an admin may lock a thread based more on personal belief and not take them time to delineate or justify the big picture. Sometimes we are just blunt when we should take the time to explain to prevent poor misconception. 

Nex likes this