League of the legends booster

1 minute ago, ViiET said:

LOL hes fuking horrible. Cant carry Diseased and Babooshka without me. he gets tilted so easily. HMU if u want an asian to carry you.

I see that you're still upset about me critiquing you. If you want an ADC main that get's caught in bronze, and has 0 map awareness. Then the horrid asian is your gal.

Edited by Smokahontas // Douggem
DreamC likes this
Just now, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

Wirty Dord and Solami holding it down. Too bad I only have top laners TO JUNGLE WITH, on that account. 

their score doesnt matter. they are being carried. and u are jungling. you didnt help them at all. and waaah waah waaah doesnt matter what champs u have in bronze. If you are good u can literally carry with any champ in that division. but you were prob yelling at them the whole time and tilted urself during that game.

Sean // Fitty Bread likes this
3 minutes ago, ViiET said:

their score doesnt matter. they are being carried. and u are jungling. you didnt help them at all. and waaah waah waaah doesnt matter what champs u have in bronze. If you are good u can literally carry with any champ in that division. but you were prob yelling at them the whole time and tilted urself during that game.

3000 games to diamond to my 250. Sick.