Oil Cartel MalFunction

Okay so we capture the oil cartel, when I process the barrel, it says, "As the owner of cartel, you retain max" BUT it only gives me 2 rubber AND it does not collect rubber in the cartel (I did it four runs and gave me 2 rubber per barrel, without the cartel i can get up to 4 rubber per run).

I Suggest, as owners of the cartel, we should get a min of 3 and max of 4-5. That way We do not collect rubber in the cartel because we are the owners BUT we really get the max of the processing.

@Paratus @bamf @Padrinos @Subaru @Gnashes

Gubber Flexx likes this
10 minutes ago, King Pablo said:

Okay so we capture the oil cartel, when I process the barrel, it says, "As the owner of cartel, you retain max" BUT it only gives me 2 rubber AND it does not collect rubber in the cartel (I did it four runs and gave me 2 rubber per barrel, without the cartel i can get up to 4 rubber per run).

I Suggest, as owners of the cartel, we should get a min of 3 and max of 4-5. That way We do not collect rubber in the cartel because we are the owners BUT we really get the max of the processing.

@Paratus @bamf @Padrinos @Subaru @Gnashes

simple :D dont run oil with the cartel :) cap it when the oil is capped in there, take oil, easy :)

dennozZ likes this
29 minutes ago, Axe said:

Why in the fuck do you put everything in the question format. This isnt even a question.

But, Oil Cartel has been broken for months. Don't get your hopes up for a fix any time soon. 

where is the question format? i told a scenario that happened today, then i gave my suggestion because this is Suggestion and Feedback forum, i know I really marked your life the little time I was in asylum, so let it go axe, like the frozen song "LET IT GO, LET IT GO"

Just now, King Pablo said:

where is the question format? i told a scenario that happened today, then i gave my suggestion because this is Suggestion and Feedback forum, i know I really marked your life the little time I was in asylum, so let it go axe, like the frozen song "LET IT GO, LET IT GO"

Nvm. IPB updated and this forum is set as the question layout instead of a normal thread layout. But seriously, not need for your passive aggressive condescending response. You're irrelevant, get your ego out of your ass. 

In short: The cartel is broken, dont even bother with it.