Logging into rebel

can we please disallow this already. So tired of spending a few minutes clearing out a rebel and make sure there's nobody there, just for someone to fucking pop you out of your orca you just pulled out. Then look down at the chat log and see he just connected. It's getting pretty fucking old and there's really nothing you can do about it.

Gatorade likes this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Should probably learn not to pull an Orca at rebel without sufficient back up. 

Problem solved...

i never pull an orca at rebel or ifrit unless i know i have at least 2 other guys with me.

Just now, Das Otter said:

i've literally seen gangs all log in simulaneously in defensive positions at rebel and just shit on whoever is there. It's a dog move overall and is the same concept as logging in at cartels

you could always become a bounty hunter.

i've literally seen gangs all log in simulaneously in defensive positions at rebel and just shit on whoever is there. It's a dog move overall and is the same concept as logging in at cartels

Everyone logs out in a rebel, stop crying about it. Just be smart with pulling out orcas. Boom your issue is fixed.

I see the person logging in at a slight disadvantage.

Them :

They have to trust the sync'ing of the server(s) to be in the exact spot (not always 100%)

They have to assume that someone isnt already camping rebel near the spot they logged out

They have to wait for other gang members (some people have shit computers)

You :

Just dont pull a fucking orca at rebel.

Really... You would rather have someone banned for logging into a public location than not doing something stupid?

30 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Should probably learn not to pull an Orca at rebel without sufficient back up. 

Problem solved...

it's not about the orca, that just adds value to the loss. it's about people getting into very good positions to kill the unaware, without actually putting the skill and work into getting that position legitimately 

35 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

right, defensive positions....except for the fact you cant log in on top of towers or deer stands or anything elevated. You always spawn on the ground, tell me again why this is even a thread

Frizzy likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Das Otter said:

can we please disallow this already. So tired of spending a few minutes clearing out a rebel and make sure there's nobody there, just for someone to fucking pop you out of your orca you just pulled out. Then look down at the chat log and see he just connected. It's getting pretty fucking old and there's really nothing you can do about it.

Heroin just did that to me the other day lol but I agree should be considered "ghosting". Logging out/in at a red zone period is a rat move.

Edited by TeamFrizzy
Furnie Mack likes this

tbh im afraid to even pull out a hatchback sport and leave rebel nowadays. Everyone logs out at kavala rebel and logs in blood thirsty. I mean i do it too and it kinda creates a shitty standard to camp because your afraid if its safe to leave and you are worried that your friends who are coming will need to be protected from the people whom may log in.