$250 Donation, does it worth any?

Not a Block

Honestly, none of the donations are "Worth it" (Bar maybe crates), theyre just there so you can contribute to the servers and get some nice cosmetics and a few practical (Crate, Debit, Sport hatch) bonuses.

Im donor 4 but I did it because I wanted to give the server money, not because I wanted a mohawk

EvilCorp likes this

I look at it this way if you want paratus to continue his great work and upkeep server maintenance and patches and things like that then donate point blank period. For him to keep the server up it is not free. This is literally the only game I play so all the money I have donated was completely worth to me in terms of value of games I would have spent elsewhere so I dont mind helping out. Love what he has done here for the most part. The perks in game are just a little bonus to get you something in game. Not going to be pay to win....so do not expect much.

4 hours ago, Not a Block said:

I've been thinking about donating $100 or $250 and I'm not sure if $250 is overpriced or reasonable. How does Chrome vehicle looks like? Can I use it as a cop?

Chrome vehicles just look black under shade, In my opinion, I do not like them. But that is not the only thing you get at $250 so remember that.