Leaving Bounty Hunter to be Rebel

14 hours ago, cmkslivt said:

Hello,

Small question.

Been arrested. Got my Bounty Licence revoked. Decided to unlearn all my skills and want to join the rebels.. But the option is not there at a rebel outpost. 

What i have to do? Ideas?

Please note. I dont want to lose all my money and all i have.

You don't need to be a rebel, for now you should just be a civilian. Rebel license costs 12,5k 

Weapons around 5-20k 

Scopes 500-1k

Mags 200ish i believe. 

If you get arrested or killed you lose it all. Just farm money till you have like 200k and then become rebel with a group of friends. 

If you got any question about being a rebel or anything in general please ask but being a rebel is Very expensive. 

Also if you're new to arma try some scenarios or wasteland/King of the Hill server to become better at combat. There it doesnt really matter if you die. On Asylum is a financial setback.

Id reccomend the far more popular and effective life of netflix and rebel chill. Its really easy and can make great money, just buy a rook and hide under buybox, make sure to pause the movie/show when you hear someone driving up, wait a good 30 secs and bop em in the head, deposit that swift 5-25k and watch the salt flow freely in side chat.

28 minutes ago, DreamC said:

Id reccomend the far more popular and effective life of netflix and rebel chill. Its really easy and can make great money, just buy a rook and hide under buybox, make sure to pause the movie/show when you hear someone driving up, wait a good 30 secs and bop em in the head, deposit that swift 5-25k and watch the salt flow freely in side chat.

this is why i dont go to donor rebel on S3 anymore