Where did all the gangs go?

1 minute ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Your saying this like thats actually still happening but its not. Cant remember the last time ive actually done a bank/fed/PB.

There was a time when it was a two way street and both sides where just as in the wrong but right now its not. Gangs dont do feds, banks and prison banks but cops still find away to fuck you over.

Have you played during the early morning hours? Because it most certainly does happen. 

Fighting large gangs happens in 2 locations 90+% of the time. In those two places the meta for rebels is to be on roofs and in deer stands and the meta for cops is to sit out and lethal from 500+. As one of the few cops that actually attempts to arrest people at these events, I personally love how things have been playing out. I have had more time to just roll around and chill, get into skirmishes here and there with the occasional big fight.  If you play cop solely for the fight, why not just go play rebel and get into the cartel fighting?  

Consuela likes this
24 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

last time i checked they're not supposed to lethal unless there is a good cause, ofc this is the policy i knew.

AHAHAHAHAHAHH. No one followed the policy anyway.

Just now, epTic said:

Have you played during the early morning hours? Because it most certainly does happen. 

You're dumb.

50 minutes ago, Slittcer said:

No one ever does shit on S2 anymore. Whatever happened to the back to back prison breaks, banks, feds? All we get now is an occasional bank robbery by some trolls who can't shoot for shit. Now I know it's cop, we "should be focused on RP" but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't be fighting or that we shouldn't care about it. Only reason I continued to stay/play as cop was because of all the crazy shit gangs used to do like camping HQ's, hunting down cops, spamming the shit out of feds/banks/prison breaks etc. Of course everyone has their own reasons for playing cop. Some like fighting more and some like to RP more. Shit is just starting to get extremely stale for the majority of us that like to fight.

#Removecivgroupcap :pogchamp:#Copslikefightingtoo

Why would I risk my 30k loadout on a bank that gives me and the 5 other people helping me, 25k dirty money and 5 gold bars that I cant get out of the bank because if I walk out of the front door the 6 of us have to be lethaled by the 25 cops online. It's okay though, the LT who has been here for 2 and a half years said they're allowed to lethal because he can't be asked to actually roleplay out a bank scenario.(Not Slittcer) If you want to have gangs come fight again get the payout to outweigh the risk and make sure your officers won't fucking kill me because 25 cops v 5 rebels is obviously "outnumbered and calls for lethals"

Just now, [N§M] Nightwing said:

Altis life is a time consuming game mode, those numbers will increase during the summer or on weekends.

it's the same way during the summer and during the weekends dude...people are bored of Altis Life 

You can only fight the same fucking cartel 650 times before it becomes boring. 

Edited by epTic
1 minute ago, epTic said:

People have been asking for new cartels for ages, and instead the admins halfass an update and it works for a day or two then it gets stale again. 

well they did add the skiptracer base which is kinda cool but it is the fucking opposite of what rebels have been asking for

Edited by [N§M] Nightwing
deez nuts

Asylum/Altis Life isn't all about fighting. Go play KOTH, CQC, etc...

Wish there was some kind of cartel only server in Asylum style. :)

And if the server wants gangs back, then make the Devs listen for once... People came up with some amazing ideas and nothing is done with it..

Edited by NotSoNutty
Frizzy likes this
Just now, Larry said:

@Slittcer So I haven't read all the comments but I feel like the best advice for you is, Play Civ if you wanna fight, Play cop if you don't. 

Sometimes you have to create the fun rather have it handed to you. :)

Where are you so that I can give you a cookie  *I can only like this once*

Edited by HotWings
5 minutes ago, NotSoNutty said:

And if the server wants gangs back, then make the Devs listen for once... People came up with some amazing ideas and nothing is done with it..

KBW does listen, make suggestions and if they're upvoted they might get in. He pays attention to the community because hes actually trying. The rest, hmmm..?

Just now, Wubz said:

KBW does listen, make suggestions and if they're upvoted they might get in. He pays attention to the community because hes actually trying. The rest, hmmm..?

Well, they should have listened before instead of locking everything and ignoring it.

And Eptic pls GTFO.... lol

Just now, NotSoNutty said:

Well, they should have listened before instead of locking everything and ignoring it.

And Eptic pls GTFO.... lol

Before the dev team consisted of one person with a ton of other responsibility.  Bamf and KBW are working their tails off to put things in the right direction.  The bug fixes are their main goal right now and that is perfectly ok tbh, the new stuff will come and when it does it will be amazing.

7 minutes ago, epTic said:

you're forgetting that I used to be in FSA dude...

Bilal and Abubukar taught me how to dupe, motherfuckers had crates full of MK200s. 

I didn't forget anything. Actually I didn't give a fuck.

I knew how to dupe, I never did it. I found a dupe glitch and went and told the admins about it, 2 years later it's still in the game. I don't abuse it and If anyone did they'd get in trouble same as everyone. Just because FSA is friends with admins doesn't mean they get special treatment. Maybe if you weren't shit at the game and logged off the forums to learn about it you would know.

Edited by Wubz
Duffy49 likes this
Just now, Wubz said:

I didn't forget anything. Actually I didn't give a fuck.

I knew how to dupe, I never did it. I found a dupe glitch and went and told the admins about it, 2 years later it's still in the game. I don't abuse it and If they did they'd get in trouble same as everyone. Just because FSA is friends with admins doesn't mean they get special treatment. Maybe if you weren't shit at the game and logged off the forums to learn about it you would know.

Except they did abuse it? 

Bilal and Ghazzy were duping a week before they got fucking mod. 

Edited by epTic
Frizzy likes this