Where did all the gangs go?

On 5/12/2016 at 4:06 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Cops that play on server 2, for the most part, are scumbags. By scumbags i mean the type of cop that plays right at the edge of the rules. Sirens and insta shoots you, tries to ''rolling barricade'' but is just out to fuck your day up, shit like that and more but im sure you can use your imagination . Now there is some good cops but for the most part the bad ones outweigh the good ones and thats why most gangs just stick with cartels now that they're not shit.

Ever since I started playing again, I noticed that they rarely RP. 

16 hours ago, Treeherder said:

You cops are ridiculous. Back when we did back to back banks, Feds, and pb's in encore all the cops were toxic as fuck about how they couldn't get "quality rp" but now that we're gone you complain about how boring rp is getting. 

Lumping everyone into one pile? That's bad business. Just because one blood thirsty cop makes an ill-advised post doesnt mean all cops feel that way.  

This whole we want to fight thread is stupid.  If you want to fight that bad to take a cartel and play civ. EZ.

Edited by HotWings
On 5/24/2016 at 2:06 AM, Pentax said:

Well if you talked to him without any insults, etc. Then record the convo and go to captains personally. They prolly won't do much to him the first time, but I'm sure they will start watching him if he's fit to be in Sgt. position.

This, also a Sgt shouldn't be threatening points... That's a Lt's decision. Report their ass..

Also, division 1.2 patch just came out. overwatch is out, doom is out..Warhammer TW, etc. That's a lot of good stuff to pull people away from asylum for a while.

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2016 at 3:51 PM, Slittcer said:

No one ever does shit on S2 anymore. Whatever happened to the back to back prison breaks, banks, feds? All we get now is an occasional bank robbery by some trolls who can't shoot for shit. Now I know it's cop, we "should be focused on RP" but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't be fighting or that we shouldn't care about it. Only reason I continued to stay/play as cop was because of all the crazy shit gangs used to do like camping HQ's, hunting down cops, spamming the shit out of feds/banks/prison breaks etc. Of course everyone has their own reasons for playing cop. Some like fighting more and some like to RP more. Shit is just starting to get extremely stale for the majority of us that like to fight.

#Removecivgroupcap :pogchamp:#Copslikefightingtoo

Come to p3 bby action is always going on :3

On August 1, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Consuela said:

reading this after over a month.."being nobody" still makes me part of the community, whether you accept it or not. Being disrespectful doesn't make you superior.

On August 1, 2016 at 6:13 PM, powerwolf said:

Come to p3 bby action is always going on :3

Do you guys even look at dates. XD @Olio please re kill this thread haha