°Torment° - Recruitment - [S4] [CLOSED]

10 hours ago, RSK said:

In-game name: Risk

Timezone:  UTC+00:00

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): (2855) https://gyazo.com/30ef5bcdc306d1a323791703dcbe8f1a

Previous gangs: None on this server, but you will have to understand me I have a lot of experience of fighting from Grand Theft Arma and Olympus and i have been in a lot of top tier gangs. I am looking for a proper gang to settle with and play with for 7 days a week, i guess you will just have to take my word and see.

Why would you like to join Torment:  I want a gang which is active as much as i am, also a gang which has friendly and has loyal players which I will play with everyday, which i think this gang does. I need team mates which are organised and have good co-ordination in game,Torment ticks the requirements for me and is a gang i would love to be apart of. I am online for a lot of each day and want a gang who i can fight with and also make some money. I am a mature young adult and i know all my tactical call outs. I am experienced in a lot of cartel fighting. Also i know every call out there, combat as a whole in not a problem for me. I am financially stable and can make money easily and would like experienced players by my side as we  are trying to make some money.
What can you bring to Torment:   I am a decent player all around, I listen carefully what team mates call out and i am really easy to work with, I have no problem knowing a call out if we were at cartel fighting, and i have a lot of respect for other players. I am quite a heavy role player I have played on arma 3 life so a lot of role play skills have came from there but i would say around 2600 hours are role play in Altis, but the thing i love most about Asylum is the combat and good team work also. I am familiar with banks and feds, i am a good listener and a very good team player. If you give me a chance i can prove to you im a good fighter and loyal member, im no gang hopper and i show respect to all members in the gang, you just have to take my word i guess and we will see where that goes.
How active will you be?: 7 days at least 16 hours+ a day

What current members could vouch for you: No members.

I'dk who you are , or much about, but you put a lot of thought in your app. Let me talk to the other leaders and I'll get back to you.

Future applicants,  be willing to play on tanoa too xD

Edited by Sugarfoot
51 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I'dk who you are , or much about, but you put a lot of thought in your app. Let me talk to the other leaders and I'll get back to you.

Appreciate it mate! means a lot :) 

53 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

not sure if it means anything but I can vouch for him, decent player

23 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Rednecks welcomed.  Just don't disagree with Forrest or he will talk shit and ban you when you talk shit back. 

Idk what's going on or what happened I'm not there to diffuse the situation but posting in the recruitment thread about another member is unacceptable. I know there is some heat going on between you two but just drop it, both of you guys and let it be. No need to make a situation worse than it is.

35 minutes ago, James Barfield said:

In-game name: James Barfield (APD officer)

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone: UTC-5:00

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/8b1502f83954a4e477ce5999c94161fd

Previous gangs: The Brotherhood, Exiled, and Twisted

Why would you like to join Torment: I would like to join Torment because I want to join a team that I can enjoy playing with while having fun but also dominating others at the same time.

What can you bring to Torment: I'm a team-player, know how that Cartels and Arms Dealer work, decent pilot, a good shot, and love role-playing.

How active will you be? 5-6 days a week

What current members could vouch for you: Possibly Addon and Dust Runner because I know them from the APD.

Denied

dannygurl likes this

Going to be taking my leave from asylum for a little while, will be on to mess around with tanoa and get my cop time but thats about it.

Hopefully servers will get some protection, with that being said torment will be playing other games and such and if you feel you want to be a part of our community you are welcome. 

JIMBO likes this
1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

Going to be taking my leave from asylum for a little while, will be on to mess around with tanoa and get my cop time but thats about it.

Hopefully servers will get some protection, with that being said torment will be playing other games and such and if you feel you want to be a part of our community you are welcome. 

No dad don't leave me like the others. 

In-game name: Sandman

Timezone: CST

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/aae2b2c4d1136ace93bf827e8c82df45

Previous gangs: Infinity, Blood Brothers, Retribution, Imperium

Why would you like to join Torment: I want to join a well experienced gang that has exceptional knowledge of cartels and from what I've seen you do.  To be in a gang with experienced players that aren't afraid to take on a fight and don't just try to overwhelm people in numbers but people with skill and to be with people that know tac comms and to get things done.  I've seen you guys take on some huge gangs and kill a good deal of people with minimum to no casualties and I wish to be in a community that can do that and maybe teach me a thing or two about approaching different situations. 
What can you bring to Torment: I can bring my previous experience with cartel fights, turfs, banks, prisons, and even feds on altis.  I also have good tac comms and am not afraid to buy loadouts but will try my absolute hardest to survive, and  I also have good leadership when the time comes.
How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 5+ days a week with at least 5 hours on each of those days

What current members could vouch for you: N/A

38 minutes ago, Anonymou5 said:

In-game name: Sandman

Timezone: CST

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/aae2b2c4d1136ace93bf827e8c82df45

Previous gangs: Infinity, Blood Brothers, Retribution, Imperium

Why would you like to join Torment: I want to join a well experienced gang that has exceptional knowledge of cartels and from what I've seen you do.  To be in a gang with experienced players that aren't afraid to take on a fight and don't just try to overwhelm people in numbers but people with skill and to be with people that know tac comms and to get things done.  I've seen you guys take on some huge gangs and kill a good deal of people with minimum to no casualties and I wish to be in a community that can do that and maybe teach me a thing or two about approaching different situations. 
What can you bring to Torment: I can bring my previous experience with cartel fights, turfs, banks, prisons, and even feds on altis.  I also have good tac comms and am not afraid to buy loadouts but will try my absolute hardest to survive, and  I also have good leadership when the time comes.
How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 5+ days a week with at least 5 hours on each of those days

What current members could vouch for you: N/A

°Torment° - Recruitment - [S4] [CLOSED]