Stuck in silver. Send aid.

3 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

silver accounts are worth a lot of money, consider selling yours, its actually INSANELY hard to get to silver if you didnt get placed there

So many times I have been called a smurf because the children in silver see a headshot as rare. I can see why.

Flux likes this
5 hours ago, Nex said:

What is it like being silver? Sounds like an interesting pit of hell. But stuck at mg2/mge :/

Horrible. Its usually only me and one other guy who know what we are doing and the rest of the team buys deagles and spray down mid or awps and try to no scope long. Biggest retards I have ever seen in my life. Then you have the kids that never shut the fuck up and talk about irrelevant shit when they die and don't call out.

Nex likes this
Just now, epTic said:

idk how people get silver...

i've tried deranking my gold nova smurf, I run around the map with a fucking nova and still manage to drop 20-30 kills 

I cant even rank in silver.  I deranked due to not playing, now its impossible to rank back up.

1 minute ago, Pentax said:

There's no such thing "stuck in this elo", if you can't get out of silver, sorry bro but that's where you belong.

there is such a thing if you're not playing with teammates that know what they're doing. 

You can win 3 games in a row, but the one you lose due to your teammates being garbage counts for the same. 

Edited by epTic
Just now, epTic said:

there is such a thing if you're not playing with teammates that know what they're doing. 

Nop bro, any good player that didn't belong in elo hell managed to get out of it. If you can't get out of it, you belong in there.

Edited by Pentax
2 minutes ago, Pentax said:

True, some did. Not all though.

Most did. 

As you rank up, the more teammates you get that know what they're doing. Even if you're ready to rank up out of silvers, you're still gonna get put with silvers that trying to quickscope with the AWP. 

That's why the term elo hell exists, because there's a higher number of idiots @ lower ranks and it progressively gets semi-better. 

Just as there's a secondary elo hell around MGE-DMG because there's a fuckload of hackers that sit around that rank for some reason. 

Edited by epTic
2 minutes ago, epTic said:

Most did. 

As you rank up, the more teammates you get that know what they're doing. Even if you're ready to rank up out of silvers, you're still gonna get put with silvers that trying to quickscope with the AWP. 

That's why the term elo hell exists, because there's a higher number of idiots @ lower ranks and it progressively gets semi-better. 

If you're good enough you can easily get out of "elo hell" even without playing with your friends. Talking from experience.

Edited by Pentax
5 hours ago, Pentax said:

Nop bro, any good player that didn't belong in elo hell managed to get out of it. If you can't get out of it, you belong in there.

I agree with this, i was placed s4 when i first started then solo qued to LE/LEM. 

You honestly shouldnt worry about your rank, work on personally getting better and youll be able to easily carry yourself out of silver. 

5 hours ago, Pentax said:

There's no such thing "stuck in this elo", if you can't get out of silver, sorry bro but that's where you belong.

There is only so much one person can do. My teammates I get placed with are God awful and it's usually me and MAYBE another guy carrying the team. Iv ranked from s1 to s3 in a week of actually playing but I'm starting to give up because the people I'm placed with don't know their right from left.