Increase frag prices

17 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Let's point out the flaws in your logic here, because at this point you clearly ARE a fool.

1. " u don't play rebel you spawn in your money and don't know the grind " I know how to play the game without Admin abilities. We all do. Should I remind you that literally half of the Admins were #1 on the Rich List before becoming Admin? Or that we've been here longer than most of you have. I spent ONE month playing 100% legit on Aussie. I own 8 C-130's, and the Admin Gangbank was full when the server died. Because I don't know how to fucking grind money right? Please; keep your misguided delusions somewhere that the populace is stupid enough to believe them.

2. " try go fight for 2 hours and see how your bank acc is looking" - Well if you don't die and choose to respawn every 15 minutes; you're generally pretty well off. Not doing stupid shit is the key to surviving. It's not our fault that most people treat firefights in Arma like they're playing Call of Duty with infinite respawns and run into the open to get blasted by literally the entire enemy force.

3. " you can have 1mil in there and feel rich but then you buy 1 orca cuz no one has it and you need your gear that's almost 200k" - If you did it right; you'd own the fucking Orca BEFORE the fight started. You make money first; you fight after. If you try to fight while you're poor as shit and then complain about the price of gear; I'm going to consider anything you say about as invalid as I already am.

4. "1 loadout is around 30-40k cuz REBELS don't buy katibs" - Well that just sounds like you're own damn fool choice considering you seem to know that you're going to die 5+ times every fight. Try buying cheaper gear, try dying less, or maybe try having your team revive you.

To be abundantly clear; We will not balance money making to favor those who always want to fight; and never want to make money. This is a Life Server. If you want to go fight and make money doing so; I recommend you try King of the Hill.

Here we go again, like i said aswell in the other post you made some good points. Sitting infront of a computer screen though and talking down to me and calling me a fool seem to be something you are good at :) i never came in here to talk down to you i even said you made some good points. Now if you can't talk to me without acting like a bully and calling me a fool i don't wish to talk to you either :) have a nice day. 

Edited by Mahdizzle
Bry, SheriffJohnBeard and Feenix like this
3 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

Here we go again, like i said aswell in the other post you made some good points. Sitting infront of a computer screen though and talking down to me and calling me a fool seem to be something you are good at :) i never came in here to talk down to you i even said you made some good points. Now if you can't talk to me without acting like a bully and calling me a fool i don't wish to talk to you either :) have a nice day. 

58642991.jpg

Mahdizzle and Marbles like this

So ive read some things and I dont take anyones side but let me point out a few facts:

1. @Gnashes Sitting back and playing like a bitch to keep your loadout is not the way of the rebel.

2.  @Mahdizzle //  @Budbringer Having more then 2 grenades on you at a time seems a little op however you must gather a cartel + 2 turfs to obtain that which is time consuming and you could have made the money for an expensive grenade eithor way thus making this a fruitless topic

3. @EveryOneOfYouFucksWhoWantsToCatchHands  Katiba's are fucking amazing and ill punch you in the clavicle if you wanna talk shit

That is all.

Edited by Sugarfoot
2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

So ive read some things and I dont take anyones side but let me point out a few facts:

1. @Gnashes Sitting back and playing like a bitch to keep your loadout is not the way of the rebel.

2.  @MahdizzleHaving more then 2 grenades on you at a time seems a little op however you must gather a cartel + 2 turfs to obtain that which is time consuming and you could have made the money for an expensive grenade eithor way thus making this a fruitless topic

3. @EveryOneOfYouFucksWhoWantsToCatchHands  Katiba's are fucking amazing and ill punch you in the clavicle if you wanna talk shit

That is all.

Im sorry senpai :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

People having a bottomless supply of money was terrible for the server. You had people who were literally capable of playing for 8 hours a day, 7 days a week, and never needing to go make money.

making money is one of the most boring things to do in this game (other than sitting in jail) these ppl your talking about either bought their money of other players , or they grind money in order to have enough to spend for fun shit.

well i guess there is no point discussing this anyway.

Back on topic, +1 on increasing nades price.

4 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

2.  @Mahdizzle //  @Budbringer Having more then 2 grenades on you at a time seems a little op however you must gather a cartel + 2 turfs to obtain that which is time consuming and you could have made the money for an expensive grenade eithor way thus making this a fruitless topic

That is all.

Katbia carbine is bea.

Edited by Budbringer
3 minutes ago, NightFury said:

making money is one of the most boring things to do in this game (other than sitting in jail) these ppl your talking about either bought their money of other players , or they grind money in order to have enough to spend for fun shit.

Ive said that a million times, but after 3300, hours making money and getting into random encounters are the funnest part about that game. Cartels are old and boring , Fighting Cops is retarded and corrupt. Random civs and quirky moments keep this server fresh. I can't speak for playing the role as a higher ranking officer for I have not partaken greatly on that side of things - I will however say that I look forward to trying that eventually

Edited by Sugarfoot
6 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Ive said that a million times, but after 3300 hours making money and getting into random encounters are the funnest part about that game. Cartels are old and boring , Cops are retarded and corrupt. Random civs and quirky moments keep this server fresh. I can't speak for playing the role as a higher ranking officer for I have not partaken greatly on that side of things - I will however say that I look forward to that soon enough

well , from my experience. if someone finds you at methlab for example , he will most likelly kill you and not come RP with you. the RP is fun and all , but i guess buying a loadout with that stolen meth money and slaughtering ppl is more fun xD

but i will agree with you, random funny interactions are great. i remember when i met dirty randy for the first time :D so funny

Edited by NightFury

There were only a few of the people with a gazillion dollars who bought it. Most people made it from meth runs, or getting high while doing dp missions that month they were op as hell. Another issue during this time is that we had insurance, you had people with endless money doing so much stupid shit with their choppers, and they never lost them, there was no money sink, the money just kept on piling up, and making money was really profitable vs how gear prices. 

Now you pay like 30k for full loadout, which is 30 min of money making, back then you payed 120k(12k now money) on the same loadout, and a simple sport hatch run of meth would yield you enough money for 2-3 loadouts.

well , from my experience. if someone finds you at methlab for example , he will most likelly kill you and not come RP with you. the RP is fun and all , but i guess buying a loadout with that stolen meth money and slaughtering ppl is more fun xD

but i will agree with you, random funny interactions are great. i remember when i met dirty randy for the first time :D so funny

Better to just get the cash than wasting your time there ;)

making easy money > rp

Nightfury likes this
3 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

There were only a few of the people with a gazillion dollars who bought it. Most people made it from meth runs, or getting high while doing dp missions that month they were op as hell. Another issue during this time is that we had insurance, you had people with endless money doing so much stupid shit with their choppers, and they never lost them, there was no money sink, the money just kept on piling up, and making money was really profitable vs how gear prices. 

Now you pay like 30k for full loadout, which is 30 min of money making, back then you payed 120k(12k now money) on the same loadout, and a simple sport hatch run of meth would yield you enough money for 2-3 loadouts.

i agree. asylum has change so much after 6.0. Money making is far more balanced and it will be even more balanced in the future.

i think no money cap or increasing it(so prestige is still a thing) could be given a chance. i dont think it would change too much, could be wrong doe

5 minutes ago, NightFury said:

i agree. asylum has change so much after 6.0. Money making is far more balanced and it will be even more balanced in the future.

i think no money cap or increasing it(so prestige is still a thing) could be given a chance. i dont think it would change too much, could be wrong doe

Prestige is tainted and ruined due to hackers and people who abused the hackers

Mahdizzle and Nightfury like this

Been saying it for ages, prestige turned into a giant fuck you to a lot of dedicated members when nothing was added to award said players for their time of the grind.

Add an increase of leveks of money cap (let's just say max it out to 2M) when certain prestige levels have been reached. Not sure why they are so hesitant on adding that...

In regards to the grenade price and the original topic, I feel like it is fine. Consider the lower value for one team a home field advantage perk.

Mahdizzle likes this