Rebel Wasted

1 minute ago, Larry said:

That Rebel Is Hard AF To Attack, At Least They Tried

Good Shit tho 

This one should be the 2nd worst or 2nd best to attack depending on how you look at it. Pyrgos rebel is almost impossible while North Rebel is the easiest. They tried like hell and in the end they actually came out on top losing an orca in the process.  

9 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Even with 5 of the most armored vehicles police have (even though only 3% of cops can even pull them out), they're still no match for the OP rebel...

Get rid of the 7.62's already Paratus.

Lol. If these drivers didnt give us their windows from 100 meters most of them would have survived. Get to rebel wall. Surround it. Eliminate deer stands then work their way up the tower. 

Not ride around rebel in circles while being shot at with accurate 7.62 fire. Training on real tactics not just drive and pray.

Tee Hill, Akula and GH05T like this
1 minute ago, Agent X said:

Lol. If these drivers didnt give us their windows from 100 meters most of them would have survived. Get to rebel wall. Surround it. Eliminate deer stands then work their way up the tower. 

Not ride around rebel in circles while being shot at with accurate 7.62 fire. Training on real tactics not just drive and pray.

half of them were taken out before they could even make it to the rebel wall

14 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Even with 5 of the most armored vehicles police have (even though only 3% of cops can even pull them out), they're still no match for the OP rebel...

its almost as if you didn't watch the video

Considering there was Literally 20 striders with 1 driver each, a hummingbird with 2 officers, and a hurron with like 5-6 officers against 5 rebels I think the 7.62 talk here is ridiculous. Drive the strider along the hill and stop a person off to oh geez idk pre aim for when the rebels PEAK over a tower for 5 seconds shooting an entire mag at your strider?

@Jaylen Sarrett

Estellor likes this
4 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Considering there was Literally 20 striders with 1 driver each, a hummingbird with 2 officers, and a hurron with like 5-6 officers against 5 rebels I think the 7.62 talk here is ridiculous. Drive the strider along the hill and stop a person off to oh geez idk pre aim for when the rebels PEAK over a tower for 5 seconds shooting an entire mag at your strider?

@Jaylen Sarrett

No tactics talk here. 7.62 op. Please Nerf.

6 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

7.62 isn't op, rebels are.

Bases? Lets make Mk's available at the gun store in town. Remove Rebel bases. BASES TO OP??? Is that what you wanted to hear? 

Tactics is what you they lacked. It was not because of the location of the fight.

2 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Bases? Lets make Mk's available at the gun store in town. Remove Rebel bases. BASES TO OP??? Is that what you wanted to hear? 

Tactics is what you they lacked. It was not because of the location of the fight.

They literally drove straight toward you guys and took forever to push the base. It's like they just wanted you guys to shoot them all out...

1 minute ago, Agent X said:

no not the rebel bases, i mean rebels.... as in, being a rebel... it's a combination of gear, fortifications.... 

Only 1% of the police can even get gear equal to rebels, and the rebels get the advantage of fortifications and positioning. Rebels can 1 tap a cop out of basically every vehicle they have, 98% of cops can't even penetrate the rebels armored vehicles.. and these are just a few things that make rebel OP

anything under LT will never have the 7.62, the best way i see to balance this, is to remove 7.62 all together... Tbh, they're just not needed.

Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

no not the rebel bases, i mean rebels.... as in, being a rebel... it's a combination of gear, fortifications.... 

Only 1% of the police can even get gear equal to rebels, and the rebels get the advantage of fortifications and positioning. Rebels can 1 tap a cop out of basically every vehicle they have, 98% of cops can't even penetrate the rebels armored vehicles.. and these are just a few things that make rebel OP

anything under LT will never have the 7.62, the best way i see to balance this, is to remove 7.62 all together... Tbh, they're just not needed.

Hey Mr Jaylen. Cops shouldnt be at rebels in the first place. That is why only LTs can authorize a raid and you can only come in in an active pursuit. Get back to Kavala where you can actually be useful. 

Also. If ur talking about rebels being OP at banks, prisons, Feds, etc, you're probably spederman because it is literally the easiest thing to shoot rebels in the face with an MX

Just now, Estellor said:

Hey Mr Jaylen. Cops shouldnt be at rebels in the first place. That is why only LTs can authorize a raid and you can only come in in an active pursuit. Get back to Kavala where you can actually be useful. 

Also. If ur talking about rebels being OP at banks, prisons, Feds, etc, you're probably spederman because it is literally the easiest thing to shoot rebels in the face with an MX

So, you're arguing that rebels having better gear, positioning and fortifications is balanced?

that argument simply doesn't reflect reality.

Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

So, you're arguing that rebels having better gear, positioning and fortifications is balanced?

You are right, rebels to have good fortification. AT THE FUCKING REBEL OUTPOST WHERE COPS SHOULDNT BE. And you are right, cops do have worse guns, BUT THEY CAN COME BACK AS MUCH AS THEY WANT SO THEY FUCKING DUPLICATE. Its not gear, its the fact that cops are literally retarded and dont know how to play the game, most of them atleast

Akula and Goldy like this
2 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

dude this argument is so worn out... go look at the hundreds of pages of why cop and civ are currently balanced... i dont feel like typing it all to you so you can just ignor it.. and for the record you can play as a rebel to, nobody but your skill level is stopping you

Just now, Whitey said:

dude this argument is so worn out... go look at the hundreds of pages of why cop and civ are currently balanced... i dont feel like typing it all to you so you can just ignor it.. and for the record you can play as a rebel to, nobody but your skill level is stopping you

i've heard their arguments, and they don't reflect reality.

1 hour ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

You're a fucking retard

Edited by IShinigamibakaI
15 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

cops dont value their lives, thats why all the cops complain its not balanced.  Make cop load outs more expensive, dont give them a free loadout and i bet you see cops play with tactics rather than lets see how many we can get up there at once.

Maybe if the entire APD stopped zerging all the time and actually played tactically, they would win more fights. 

Plenty of rebel fights have been fought and plenty of times the gang in the base lost to attackers because tactics. 

Thats what @Whitey meant

Whitey likes this
1 minute ago, Slim Jeezy said:

cops dont value their lives, thats why all the cops complain its not balanced.  Make cop load outs more expensive, dont give them a free loadout and i bet you see cops play with tactics rather than lets see how many we can get up there at once.

Maybe if the entire APD stopped zerging all the time and actually played tactically, they would win more fights. 

Plenty of rebel fights have been fought and plenty of times the gang in the base lost to attackers because tactics. 

Thats what @Whitey meant

and rebels do value their lives? 

you gotta realize, there are 1,000 cops, many of whom are only playing for the roleplay and don't understand how to play smart or tactically.. And alot of the time, cops are playing with other cops who'm they've never played with before... Versus, an organized group of rebels who only play with eachother and know exactly what the other is doing/going to do etc. etc... 

Expecting cops to have the same tactics would be ridicioulus.

1 minute ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

you gotta realize, there are 1,000 cops, many of whom are only playing for the roleplay and don't understand how to play smart or tactically.. And alot of the time, cops are playing with other cops who'm they've never played with before... Versus, an organized group of rebels who only play with eachother and know exactly what the other is doing/going to do etc. etc... 

I expect precinct cops whom are put on a server to be an organized team

46 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Haych and Tiger like this
1 hour ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Caliber doesn't mean everything in this game. Nor does positioning. 

Sure, its advantageous. But come up with a decent tactic.

You do all these "trainings" and I still see cops who don't even know how to use combat stances.

You literally shit post everywhere your shitty claims without providing any evidence to back it up. 

It's a wonder you got and still are a Sgt.

Tee Hill likes this
33 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

you gotta realize, there are 1,000 cops, many of whom are only playing for the MONEY and don't understand how to play smart or tactically..

i fixed that for you. 

Cops zerg. They die, get a free automatic weapon, and zerg rinse repeat. 

As leon said, Precinct cops should be organized and as there position calls for, they should be calling the tactics and informing the lower ranks on how to approach and actually attempt to win a gunfight. Those cops could have easily taken rebel over. 

Edited by Slim Jeezy
28 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Well, I expect the senior staff to be able to take charge of a channel and come up with a viable tactic. Driving around in circles in a strider is not a tactic. It doesnt take too much of an effort  as a higher up to put the cops into a fighting position. 

JIMBO and Tee Hill like this
13 minutes ago, Axe said:

Caliber doesn't mean everything in this game. Nor does positioning. 

Sure, its advantageous. But come up with a decent tactic.

>says caliber doesn't mean anything

>then agrees it's "advantageous"

>only uses the highest caliber rifle in the server

Yeah..... The consistency in your arguments is deplorable at best.