High FPS

Hey i just thought of something, I think you should add something that will bring our FPS high, for those who dont have the best computers. I was playing on a server that had high FPS, With a bunch of players playing, And i think such a great server can do this too!

4 hours ago, Jack Hoff said:

Great idea! I'm sure this will be added in the next patch. While we wait, I'm going to go download some fps, so I can have DOUBLE the improvement! The world could use more like you

Yeah...... where do the good servers get all that FPS from??? I don't get why we can't get some more FPS on asylum.. It doesn't even say High FPS in the title of the servers what plebs!!!!! I'll look for some High FPS code to insert into asylum code. your welcome ahead of time devs :D 

2 hours ago, eric91611 said:

i dont even know what that would be like 165 fps what the actual fuck... my potato fried just looking at the small gif of your frames

thats his fps in the main menu, its always super high.

my fps goes well over 400 in the menu

in game i get 80 fps out in the middle of nowhere and 60 in cities and cartels

Eric916 likes this
1 hour ago, Donk said:

thats his fps in the main menu, its always super high.

my fps goes well over 400 in the menu

in game i get 80 fps out in the middle of nowhere and 60 in cities and cartels

Yeah, it was just a joke Eric. I actually only get like 40 in cities & like 60 in the middle of nowhere.

On 5/19/2016 at 2:12 AM, Heidelberg said:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/14/558752451154900119/?l=english

Here's a little something to start off with. Or else, google is your best friend. 

Gotta say I love that the first paragraph of this guide literally says "...people that think this affect the game performance are just stupid and should go back to CoD or damn altis life."

On 5/19/2016 at 6:03 PM, Christopher Mendoza said:

Hey i just thought of something, I think you should add something that will bring our FPS high, for those who dont have the best computers. I was playing on a server that had high FPS, With a bunch of players playing, And i think such a great server can do this too!

If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, you can download GeForce Experience (same thing you download to get shadowplay). Once you are in it, if you click on the games tab and then click on Arma 3, there will be an option to optimize the game settings that best fits your rig. It has boosted my fps by like 15. Forgot who told me this but I owe them :D

Edited by Goldy
1 hour ago, Olivia said:

Gotta say I love that the first paragraph of this guide literally says "...people that think this affect the game performance are just stupid and should go back to CoD or damn altis life."

I must admit he got some remarkable comments about other people, but his suggestions are surprisingly working xD