Hi,

So the MK200 is existant in Asylum however due the ridicilous price it being used on very rare occasions.

I would like to suggest that the price of the MK200 should be lowered. The gun doesn't become godlike it is still a player holding it that player can make errors too..

The gun itself is good however i will still take a MK1/MK14/MK18 over the MK200 due some points

• MK200 cant wallbang as good as the mks
  • MK200 takes time to penetrate certain vehicles.

50 / 100K is where this MK200 varies between and let's be fair; 70 to 100K is heavily overpriced..

What about the MK200 w/o turf  45K

And with the turf  25K

Please leave your suggestions down

The main reason why i came up with this suggestion since i have recently gained motivation back to think of reasonable ideas / changes since @KBW is contributing like a god.

It also doesn't hurt to add some more weaponry/clothing!

The only thing it is really good for is hosing ifrits to get hull damage and spraying helis. I only ever bought them for shits and giggles but the 7.62 always be better for infantry. I think 20 - 25k for one with arms plus two turfs is a good price. With the orca being damn near paper now it would be too op to match the prices with an mk1.

10 minutes ago, eric91611 said:

I actually agree the MK200 may be powerful but it has extremely hard to control recoil so its not that OP.

maybe a lil higher price tag because of the ammo but thats really the only thing op about it

Recoil on the mk200 is literally just as easy as on a mk20. 

I think the ingredients it takes needed to craft the MK200 should be lowered, that way, you can actually craft them, and put some on the market hence reducing the price. But I do agree, the price should be slightly lowered. 

30 Meth sells for 24k, it costs 20k to craft it. 44k to craft it is way to much. A slightly lower craft cost would be quite nice.

Big Bird, Cassettes and Treeherder like this
44 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

lol no, cqc it's little to non, it's easy to control, if it were cheaper to buy, i'd legit be in an ifrit solo just blasting out everyones wheels :huh:

But then you need to actually hit the wheels D:  kappa, teach me senpai

kappa again, you're bad 

:kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa: 

Edited by John Lemmon
Haych likes this

The MK200 is a "luxury" weapon. It probably has no business being on a life server, but we think it can be fun when used occasionally. So it's priced like a suicide vest or speedbomb in a way. Think of it as a "single use" kind of item. Something you choose when you are in the mood for it, but you know ultimately is going to lead to you getting caught by the cops. 

Furnie Mack and Big Bird like this