Gang Bank Account History (already suggested).

Hello, in recent patch asylum implemented msg logs or history where you could see all the msg people had seen you (in case you miss one). Could be possible this kind of logs/history for gang accounts? So rank 1&2 could see who deposited and withdrawn money from the bank. I saw this suggestion long time ago but didnt know if got some support... @KBW @Olio @Volunteer281 @bamf

27 minutes ago, Smee said:

personally i think you should be able to set permissions on who can accept wars who can accept players who can kick players Ect, 

+1 I think there should be a system where I can make somebody rank 1 and be able to limit their permissions as to what they can do.

For ex: If there are 2 rank 1's in a gang but you only trust 1 of them with the gang account money you can make the one you trust more have full permissions while the other one can only accept/decline war invites. :P same will apply for rank 2's and 3's. 

This way you can distribute jobs within a gang and be able to have rank 3's send out war invites, instead of having 10 rank 1's in gang.

dennozZ likes this
23 hours ago, KBW said:

Will probably implement this for admins, since including something into the existing log system is pretty simple...

However, creating an entirely new in-game system for viewing the history from the database is much effort for this minor annoyance.

what about rank 2 able to kick rank 1 as Kitui said.