Hi

Hi let me introduce myself.

If your a cop then you prob fucking abused my already sent me to jail for nothing yeah?!?! for questioning u on the law and u get pissed cause u don't know the rules itself. u guys sending me to jail for 60mins for self defence and refusing to pay a 10k fine for self defence and u send me to jail.

Thank this server for such good fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been to jail 9 times in 1 day thanks to this amazing community!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, elSOSA said:

If your a cop then you prob fucking abused my already sent me to jail for nothing yeah?!?! for questioning u on the law and u get pissed cause u don't know the rules itself. u guys sending me to jail for 60mins for self defence and refusing to pay a 10k fine for self defence and u send me to jail.

Thank this server for such good fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been to jail 9 times in 1 day thanks to this amazing community!!!!!!!!

My first look of you in this post is that you're salty.

Moment u start being that to cops. Instead of keeping calm and explaining.

Nothing good for u will happen. 

Aswel if you're explaining your charges. Don't say it was selfdefence, Thats the easy way out.

Explain what happend make it a good/fun story to listen to.

Eric916 likes this
On 5/23/2016 at 5:32 PM, elSOSA said:

Sometimes you may get cops who dont understand what your saying. Try asking for a different cop or try to stay away from cities. People will tend to try to murder you in cities. If you play on S2 Ill be more then Happy then to listen to your entire story and pardon you if it was self defence. I recommend you get a group of people and work your way out of the city into some money making locations. I have a guide on some stuff that might help you

Try this and if you need any help starting or have any questions lmk

Eric916 likes this
On 23.5.2016 at 11:32 PM, elSOSA said:

You sure you know Police guidelines better then the cops that are playing? Get told many times that i'm doing something wrong by civs that have no clue what they're talking about.

If you want to try explaining your charges try saying more the "I killed 3 people in self defense" It's kind a lame of an explanation. I always try to find up something new, gotten a pardon for telling a killed a Chinese guy that was running after me with chop sticks attempting to kill me.

All in all try to be creative when explaining yourself, making the cops lough will land you a better chance on a pardon.

Gatorade and Eric916 like this