911 Chinese clan?

Hans upa Ora diaaaa! This clan pisses me off a lot because they are hard to understand  and they never accept war challenges also they don't give you time to react at all. That's why I killed 10 of them in athira after they shot at me. :)

Edited by DeSt
15 hours ago, Alex:) said:

yeah some speak some english plarka was real cool on cop 

He RPs as corrupt cop for the Chinese mafia. When you see him on cop expect everything you do relayed to all of the 911 gang. Some times he chooses to operate your ifrits so watch out, he is a sneaky fucker.

I've been observing the Chinese for some time now.. They're sporadic and dangerous. They move in herds much like cattle (though I believe it to be because it reminds them of how they worked on the altis railroads and makes them feel safer). These people use overwhelming numbers to defeat their enemies, not skill. While they mainly speak Mandarin, most know the basic curse words and the phrase "HANS UP OR DIE". If you capture one be prepared to fend off more. They are silent unless they attack. If you are spotted, (which is rare unless they are in large numbers due to poor individual eyesight) try to ignore them and they may back off.

asiuxjau and Bersabee like this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2016 at 3:35 PM, googoo said:

I've been observing the Chinese for some time now.. They're sporadic and dangerous. They move in herds much like cattle (though I believe it to be because it reminds them of how they worked on the altis railroads and makes them feel safer). These people use overwhelming numbers to defeat their enemies, not skill. While they mainly speak Mandarin, most know the basic curse words and the phrase "HANS UP OR DIE". If you capture one be prepared to fend off more. They are silent unless they attack. If you are spotted, (which is rare unless they are in large numbers due to poor individual eyesight) try to ignore them and they may back off.

Good luck stopping the wave of 400+ ping, Gives them the ability to vanish