First of all 29387.jpg

Just remove this whole bounty hunter thing and replace it with what has been talked about EVIDENCE LOCKER. That place had sutch a potential and this is not it.... Banks sucks, fed sucks (nice that ladders got nerfed) Prison break don't even get me started. I agree that bounty hunters might needed a buff but dedicating 7.0 not a small patch but 7.0 with this is just soooooooo disappointing. So plsssssssssssssss remove this new bounty hunter location sure keep the stuff for them but let it be at the same "NPC" as normal AND GIVE US EVIDENCE LOCKER!!  

@bamf @KBW love what u lads have been doing but this is disappointing.

Edited by Mahdizzle
Just now, william said:

+1 and -1

I really don't care

You tell me, what would be better Evidence locker where both cops and civs/rebels can have a fresh new activity and make money and have fun moments OR bounty hunters with the same powers as cops (but better players) who will make your life a living hell from day to day ????????? 

Just now, Mahdizzle said:

You tell me, what would be better Evidence locker where both cops and civs/rebels can have a fresh new activity and make money and have fun moments OR bounty hunters with the same powers as cops (but better players) who will make your life a living hell from day to day ????????? 

Guess you will have to look out for me now im a "living hell" :)

Love you jizzle <3

I like this whole Bounty Hunter upgrade, However I do agree, that location is being wasted. People who have fought at that compound will know its a amazing location to fight at, from both attacking and defending end. Sojobos events where great there.

Personally I would like to see the Skip Tracer moved somewhere else, for example the Sofia Miliatry Compound or something which is very close by, and that compound used for some sort of Rebel vs APD combat.

Scott, Bob Danaloo and Mahdizzle like this
2 minutes ago, Haych said:

I like this whole Bounty Hunter upgrade, However I do agree, that location is being wasted. People who have fought at that compound will know its a amazing location to fight at, from both attacking and defending end. Sojobos events where great there.

Personally I would like to see the Skip Tracer moved somewhere else, for example the Sofia Miliatry Compound or something which is very close by, and that compound used for some sort of Rebel vs APD combat.

Yup i agree in 2 weeks the hype will be down and 10% of the communtiy is going to use that base insteed of putting in a new activity wich would be so much better. Yes the bounty hunter thing can still be a thing but as you said move it.

Edited by Mahdizzle
47 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

First of all 29387.jpg

Just remove this whole bounty hunter thing and replace it with what has been talked about EVIDENCE LOCKER. That place had sutch a potential and this is not it.... Banks sucks, fed sucks (nice that ladders got nerfed) Prison break don't even get me started. I agree that bounty hunters might needed a buff but dedicating 7.0 not a small patch but 7.0 with this is just soooooooo disappointing. So plsssssssssssssss remove this new bounty hunter location sure keep the stuff for them but let it be at the same "NPC" as normal AND GIVE US EVIDENCE LOCKER!!  

@bamf @KBW love what u lads have been doing but this is disappointing.

+1

Enough with this stupid evidence locker thing. Its fucking ridiculous. The idea that EVERYTHING from one restart would be logged and placed here is absolutely absurd. 

From what I know, cops still get their shit kicked in by rebels, that's the nature of the game. They always will.

Not only would this be a ridiculous payout, people also want every vehicle and weapon seized to appear there? Rebels would simply be able to get back everything they lost over restart.

Not to mention how taxing it would be on the server and your client spawning that many vehicles at once. 

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Enough with this stupid evidence locker thing. Its fucking ridiculous. The idea that EVERYTHING from one restart would be logged and placed here is absolutely absurd. 

From what I know, cops still get their shit kicked in by rebels, that's the nature of the game. They always will.

Not only would this be a ridiculous payout, people also want every vehicle and weapon seized to appear there? Rebels would simply be able to get back everything they lost over restart.

Not to mention how taxing it would be on the server and your client spawning that many vehicles at once. 

it's called an ide for a reason, don't see you coming up with one or maybe you might just like that a great spot for a new "bank" was wasted on bounty hunters.

Edited by Mahdizzle
Mr.Purple likes this
10 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

it's called an ide, don't see you coming up with one or maybe you might just like that a great spot for a new "bank" was wasted on bounty hunters.

The idea that they attempted to execute with the skip tracer base was not a bad one. But they executed it poorly. 

IMO, they should not get MXs, maybe make the Katiba C legal for vigis and give it tracer rounds, similar to the TRG, just better fit for being a more viable weapon at range. 

MXs are an extremely strong weapon which should stay exclusive to cops. 

As far as Hunters go, that was an absolute mistake.

Rebel can spec this new talent, fill a garage with slightly weaker ifrits that cant be seized, then respec. While they're not good for rebel v rebel engagements, they work great for trolling and shitting on cops with no risk of it being seized. 

I havent played the new patch (and I dont intend to because Im burnt out on Arma) but IMO vigis should not have a talent tree of illicit things. From what it sounds like you can arrest people, get paid, and then get more money via this talent for stealing their shit?

Idk. It was a good idea but executed poorly. 

Edited by Axe
53 minutes ago, Haych said:

What kebab boy said. 

Stuff is cool.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

The idea that they attempted to execute with the skip tracer base was not a bad one. But they executed it poorly. 

IMO, they should not get MXs, maybe make the Katiba C and give it tracer rounds, similar to the TRG, just better fit for being a more viable weapon at range. 

MXs are an extremely strong weapon which should stay exclusive to cops. 

As far as Hunters go, that was an absolute mistake.

Rebel can spec this new talent, fill a garage with slightly weaker ifrits that cant be seized, then respec. While they're not good for rebel v rebel engagements, they work great for trolling and shitting on cops with no risk of it being seized. 

I havent played the new patch (and I dont intend to because Im burnt out on Arma) but IMO vigis should not have a talent tree of illicit things. From what it sounds like you can arrest people, get paid, and then get more money via this talent for stealing their shit?

Idk. It was a good idea but executed poorly. 

I agree and disagree, MXs no, hunters no, but the biggest thing for me is the actual base that had so mutch more potential then being a bounty hunter base :/ 

David Ortega likes this
1 minute ago, Mahdizzle said:

I agree and disagree, MXs no, hunters no, but the biggest thing for me is the actual base that had so mutch more potential then being a bounty hunter base :/ 

Moving the location isnt hard. But the system it self needs revising, they really broke some things with it.

And I know people will spec back to rebel after the hype dies down, but these things will still be used and abused for things that were never thought of or intended. 

Mahdizzle likes this

as myself and @Haych have already implied that that compound has such potential for another rebel activity, why not have the skip tracer base  somewhere in the middle of the map where it is semi easier for ALL players to get to instead taking a fugitive from all the way from kavala all the way to oil compound.

my idea has had over 50 likes and still this patch can be very over powered to bounty hunters

Mahdizzle likes this
10 minutes ago, Smee said:

as myself and @Haych have already implied that that compound has such potential for another rebel activity, why not have the skip tracer base  somewhere in the middle of the map where it is semi easier for ALL players to get to instead taking a fugitive from all the way from kavala all the way to oil compound.

my idea has had over 50 likes and still this patch can be very over powered to bounty hunters

Because that compound has all the separate buildings that are needed.  Its the best place for it. To be frank 50 likes isnt shit when it comes to a community of over 1k.