| Łegacy | S2 | Recruitment | Limited |

5 minutes ago, Sonny Asif said:

In-game name: Sonny Asif

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): http://prntscr.com/bh9kp8

Previous gangs: CMA when it first came to asylum but nothing serious.

Why would you like to join Legacy: I would like to join Legacy because i think that they are a very stable and experienced gang. I have seen them fight cartels and do other combat orientated things. I have seen many skills form the players within the gang which know what they are doing and seem very professional.

What can you bring to Legacy: I think i can potentially bring in a multitude of attributes, these include:

Long range shooting: Anything above 800m+ is fun for me and i like the challenge, I have done it many of times but still find ways to improve.

Close quarters:Probably my favorite position to play, with 2.5k hours of arma 3 it is hard to be bad at this, however I think with my positioning I can outgun a lot of people with knowledge of the game.

MRAP driving/decamping: Used to this a lot from previous servers, however in previous servers de-camp timers are a thing and make it more challenging, so coming to Asylum it is more natural.

I am still learning however, I'm not going to instantly be absolutely insane however I always have an open mind to improve.

Money?: 190k

What current members/trials could vouch for you: AndrewFam, AdaM and not that it matters but people from other gangs.

Accepted for interview...  Check your PMs for TS information :) 

Edited by GarethBatty

In-game name: Risk

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): (2848) https://gyazo.com/9235a827727e6d425410b045d66ba39a

Previous gangs: None. Sort of new to the server came over from Grand Theft Arma / Olympus

Why would you like to join Legacy: 
 I want a gang which is active as much as i am, also a gang which has friendly and has loyal players which I will play with everyday, which i think this gang does. I need team mates which are organised and have good co-ordination in game, i think Legacy ticks the boxes for me and is a gang i would love to be apart of. I am online for a lot of each day and want a gang who i can fight with. I have seen the way Legacy play and I can adapt to that, and suits my type of play style.

What can you bring to Legacy: I am a decent player all around, i listen to all people in the past gang's i have been in, and i have a lot of respect for other players. I am quite a heavy role player, but the thing i love most about Asylum is the combat and good team work also. I have a lot of experience in cartel fighting and im familiar with banks and feds, i am a good listener and a very good team player. I know all the cartel call outs and I have good calms.

Money?: 110k

What current members/trials could vouch for you: Sonny asif.

3 minutes ago, RSK said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): (2848) https://gyazo.com/9235a827727e6d425410b045d66ba39a

Previous gangs: None. Sort of new to the server came over from Grand Theft Arma / Olympus

I want a gang which is active as much as i am, also a gang which has friendly and has loyal players which I will play with everyday, which i think this gang does. I need team mates which are organised and have good co-ordination in game, i think Legacy ticks the boxes for me and is a gang i would love to be apart of. I am online for a lot of each day and want a gang who i can fight with. I have seen the way Legacy play and I can adapt to that, and suits my type of play style.

What can you bring to Legacy: I am a decent player all around, i listen to all people in the past gang's i have been in, and i have a lot of respect for other players. I am quite a heavy role player, but the thing i love most about Asylum is the combat and good team work also. I have a lot of experience in cartel fighting and im familiar with banks and feds, i am a good listener and a very good team player. I know all the cartel call outs and I have good calms.

Pending...

5 hours ago, RSK said:

Denied.