JSRS: DRAGONFYRE EDEN

Hello, I know Asylum used to have JSRS and sound mod support for their server back in the day. At the moment JSRS 2.1 and 2.2 work on the server, but these mods are old and not used anymore. Can we please update to JSRS:DragonFyre EDEN? It is such a well done sound mod and it would add so much to the Asylum experience! Thank you for your time.

6 minutes ago, DudeRide said:

Hello, I know Asylum used to have JSRS and sound mod support for their server back in the day. At the moment JSRS 2.1 and 2.2 work on the server, but these mods are old and not used anymore. Can we please update to JSRS:DragonFyre EDEN? It is such a well done sound mod and it would add so much to the Asylum experience! Thank you for your time.

YES YES YES LISTEN TO THIS MAN!

@bamf @Paratus

Aabrams and Professor Pericles like this
8 minutes ago, DudeRide said:

Do helicopters still sound like lawnmowers? 

Aabrams likes this
On 09/06/2016 at 5:24 AM, DudeRide said:

+999 

• 4 weeks later...