Asylum lag?

Isaac

7 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Do you guys know precisely which update started it?

Just now, Paratus said:

And this lag is primarily framerate, not server desync?

The 7.2.0 (cocaine added back) update is the one that started this frame drops, poor @Tigercan't play at all now, frames are extremely choppy, tried soft logging, game restart, everything, nothing fixes it, it only happens on asylum

Just now, Paratus said:

I believe this started between 7.0 - 7.2.1, Its not any desync or anything at all, its pure FPS lagg, people who normally sit flat 60 fps like me (GTX 970) get random FPS stutters every 1-2 seconds, its pure fps. No desync, no internet lag what so ever, and it feels to only be Asylum.

Just now, Jimbo! said:

The 7.2.0 (cocaine added back) update is the one that started this frame drops, poor @Tigercan't play at all now, frames are extremely choppy, tried soft logging, game restart, everything, nothing fixes it, it only happens on asylum

Still playable for me but 7.2 was what began it. Many many stutters involved in framerate issues. General framerate also decreased by 6ish baseline.

I'm so sad. 

1 minute ago, Dust Runner said:

Still playable for me but 7.2 was what began it. Many many stutters involved in framerate issues. General framerate also decreased by 6ish baseline.

I'm so sad. 

Maybe for you but when you're like me who has always played Asylum with almost always 60 fps this is unplayable 

Isaac likes this
4 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Took me 1minute to leave a house. Feelsbadman

Isaac likes this
25 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Hey buddy, Most of the FPS lag is caused by the scrollwheel calling for cop/bounty hunter/ options even when just playing civ normally. KBW sort of fixed it, but the issue still sort of persists. So basically whenever you scroll wheel, your frames are cut in half because the game is calling for all scroll wheel options

6 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

Hey buddy, Most of the FPS lag is caused by the scrollwheel calling for cop/bounty hunter/ options even when just playing civ normally. KBW sort of fixed it, but the issue still sort of persists. So basically whenever you scroll wheel, your frames are cut in half because the game is calling for all scroll wheel options

Can confirm. Also getting partial cop "bounty" pings while on civ.

ill see if I can get a screenshot when I get on

9 hours ago, Paratus said:

Do you guys know precisely which update started it?

Happened sometime during the removal of cocaine and re-adding the cocaine field. I was actually collecting cocaine before it was removed and logged back in to hear that it was removed and then added back. So it was sometime then where the server(s) started to be rather laggy. I'd be driving along perfectly fine, then 2mins down the track or less my frames would drop to 5-15, then it'll go back to 60-70 and repeats the process. I've been on other servers (KoTH, Exile) and it was perfectly fine, so I believe it was sometime during that patch.