Remove Federal Reserve | Increase Bank Payout | Increase Gold Bar Value

Im suggesting this as it currently is not worth robbing the bank or doing a fed because say you take 6 people to a fed, everyone gets $10k tickets straight away that is $60k (2 Gold bars) That leaves 4 Bars if everyone gets one so that is $120k or $20k Each when you split it in my opinion its not worth risk of a $25k-$30k load out.

A little Back story about myself, I came from 2014 where the bank was on prison Island, I rolled around In a few gangs but mainly I was in Legion with Blink, Dizzydoz, Shearsy, Vorpal and few others and when we did a bank we new the risk and reward if you pulled it off but unlike now we took a armed offroad/Ifrits where now no one will take anything like that as it isn`t worth the risk. I could writefor ages but here are the suggestions I have DONT HATE ME PLEASE :(

Suggestion 1

Remove Fedral Reserve Increase Bank Pay out

Suggestion 2 Increase gold bars Value to $50k

Bank is worth it, we make ~$225,000 each time we do the bank, fed on the other hand pays absolute shit for the time/effort/difficulty to do it, haven't tried to do a fed since the swat ladder edit though, that's what made it so hard in the first place

gold bar price is balanced but more could be added to the fed

Monkeysz likes this

No.  Bank is HEAVILY rebel favored in its current state on altis.  The risk is minimal and it's payout should reflect that.  If you lose the bank as it stands someone in your crew did something wrong.  I will agree that feds should get a boost but not sure the best way to go about it that won't just increase smash and grabs.

Banks and FEDS are NOT meant to be a MAIN source of income. The income they provide is substantial.

Not everything in this game is rewarding. You will take a loss sooner or later. If you want to have fun, you will do the bank and lose money. If you want money, you can run drugs and may or may not have fun. 

Add more bars to the Fed. Simple.

Fed is meant to be a end game event designed for more organised gangs to do it, but its not worth the money you get from the effort you put in, and the fact that you need 1 truck for all the bars is just meh. Add more bars making it so the payout is good, but you need multiple trucks if you want the full income.

When the Fed bugged and it was actually worth doing, I remember in Encore we would pull 3 Hemmt's and done the bank no matter how many cops where on. It made the rebel chases much more fun as well because it turned into full action packed fun with multiple MRAPs, multiple trucks etc.. 

Heres some numbers
Fed takes about a hour to do, so if you start 2 hours into restart, it yields about 300k worth of bars.
Now 300k split between 10 people is 30k. Very low payout considering you put your load outs, trucks, Orcas and possibly Ifrits on the line. All that for 1 hour of work.

Now when the Fed bugged it payed out around 600-700k. This is how it should be. You need to put multiple trucks on the line, you need more organisation because of multiple trucks etc.. 

People seem to get confused and think Rebels don't do the Fed because its hard, no, we don't do it because its not worth it. Just look how many times the Fed gets robbed to know that something is wrong and need changing. Even with the SWAT Ladder decrease people still don't do the Fed because that's not the issue, simply the time to payout ratio is the issue.

So to recap. Increase the amount of Gold Bars the Fed yields, but to balance it out, increase the amount of cops needed online to around 12+

Edited by Haych
7 minutes ago, Haych said:

Fed is meant to be a end game event designed for more organised gangs to do it, but its not worth the money you get from the effort you put in, and the fact that you need 1 truck for all the bars is just meh. Add more bars making it so the payout is good, but you need multiple trucks if you want the full income.

When the Fed bugged and it was actually worth doing, I remember in Encore we would pull 3 Hemmt's and done the bank no matter how many cops where on. It made the rebel chases much more fun as well because it turned into full action packed fun with multiple MRAPs, multiple trucks etc.. 

Heres some numbers
Fed takes about a hour to do, so if you start 2 hours into restart, it yields about 300k worth of bars.
Now 300k split between 10 people is 30k. Very low payout considering you put your load outs, trucks, Orcas and possibly Ifrits on the line. All that for 1 hour of work.

Now when the Fed bugged it payed out around 600-700k. This is how it should be. You need to put multiple trucks on the line, you need more organisation because of multiple trucks etc..

So to recap. Increase the amount of Gold Bars the Fed yields, but to balance it out, increase the amount of cops needed online to around 12+

12 cops online is too high especially since the bh update, in Eu time zones you get a max of 6-8 cops so maybe 7 cops but that is a better idea than mine

By the sounds of it I miss understood the bank pay out fully I do apologise  

Edited by ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz
10 minutes ago, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

12 cops online is too high especially since the bh update, in Eu time zones you get a max of 6-8 cops so maybe 7 cops but that is a better idea than min

By the sounds of it I miss understood the bank pay out fully I do apologise  

Fed should be end game event and if it payed out a decent amount, it shouldn't be something you can get away with when theres 6 cops online

I would even say 12 cops isn't enough if the Fed payed out a good amount. It shouldn't be something you could farm off all day with snatch and grabs and easy get aways vs 6 cops. It should be sort of like a event. Wait for 12 cops, organise it, get your multiple trucks out etc.. etc.. The Fed on my previous server was fun purely because of the fact it payed a shit load of money, you needed 4 trucks to get away with it all, and 20+ Bluefor had to be online. Here's what it looked like, very hectic, very fun.

Edited by Haych
6 minutes ago, Haych said:

Fed should be end game event and if it payed out a decent amount, it shouldn't be something you can get away with when theres 6 cops online

I would even say 12 cops isn't enough if the Fed payed out a good amount. It shouldn't be something you could farm off all day with snatch and grabs and easy get aways vs 6 cops. It should be sort of like a event. Wait for 12 cops, organise it, get your multiple trucks out etc.. etc.. The Fed on my previous server was fun purely because of the fact it payed a shit load of money, you needed 4 trucks to get away with it all, and 20+ Bluefor had to be online. Here's what it looked like, very hectic, very fun.

I would say pre bh update 12 cops would be good but there isn't really that many cops online and I get its a late game event also that's when the game was at its peak in 2014-2015 

they also could extend the amount of time to rob the federal reserve 

22 minutes ago, Haych said:

Heres some numbers

People seem to get confused and think Rebels don't do the Fed because its hard, no, we don't do it because its not worth it. Just look how many times the Fed gets robbed to know that something is wrong and need changing. Even with the SWAT Ladder decrease people still don't do the Fed because that's not the issue, simply the time to payout ratio is the issue.

I actually agree with you on most of your ideas regarding the fed I only see one problem.  Raising the cap alone is not a bad idea if you're clearing the whole fed.  But how do you raise the payout while also decreasing smash and grab hits on the fed?  I think there needs to be another system in place as well other than just number requirements.  You shouldnt be able to clear 1 dome and get 100k in like 5 minutes. 

1 minute ago, 2legit said:

I actually agree with you on most of your ideas regarding the fed I only see one problem.  Raising the cap alone is not a bad idea if you're clearing the whole fed.  But how do you raise the payout while also decreasing smash and grab hits on the fed?  I think there needs to be another system in place as well other than just number requirements.  You shouldnt be able to clear 1 dome and get 100k in like 5 minutes. 

In order to fix smash and grabs, simply remove the whole Hacking into the Dome shit, Animals open the domes anyway and thats the #1 reason Smash and Grabs exist. 

With a increase in payout and removal of hacking into the dome, you can increase the actual drill time for the vaults to compensate for that. This will simply get rid of smash and grabs because no one is going to risk doing it when theres 12+ cops on and a increased drill time. I don't get why the whole hacking into the Dome thing is still on this server considering Animals do it for you anyway.

4 minutes ago, Haych said:

In order to fix smash and grabs, simply remove the whole Hacking into the Dome shit, Animals open the domes anyway and thats the #1 reason Smash and Grabs exist. 

With a increase in payout and removal of hacking into the dome, you can increase the actual drill time for the vaults to compensate for that. This will simply get rid of smash and grabs because no one is going to risk doing it when theres 12+ cops on and a increased drill time. I don't get why the whole hacking into the Dome thing is still on this server considering Animals do it for you anyway.

+1.  Higher cop requirement and longer drill times and I'm all for raising the payout and just getting rid of the hacking thing.  Especially since it doesn't work at the moment and people just wait for snakes/rabbits to open them anyway.

Monkeysz likes this