I think the APD need to go through a shooting test with points because last night i was in PD in kavala sitting in the desk going "Welcome to Altis Police Department, how can i how you?" when i watched a cop unload 2 clips of rubbers into everything but what he was shooting at, if i became APD i wouldn't want that kind of partner on my side if he cant shoot, i mean in my role-play days I've downed i don't know how many cops in Altis before they were even able to fire because they are slow on the draw they cant aim and they take to long to fire in the line of duty, i think the "higher ups" should look into this because if this is the future of APD then god help us all on Altis Asylum.

12 minutes ago, Jaxx Skythrix said:

I think the APD need to go through a shooting test with points because last night i was in PD in kavala sitting in the desk going "Welcome to Altis Police Department, how can i how you?" when i watched a cop unload 2 clips of rubbers into everything but what he was shooting at, if i became APD i wouldn't want that kind of partner on my side if he cant shoot, i mean in my role-play days I've downed i don't know how many cops in Altis before they were even able to fire because they are slow on the draw they cant aim and they take to long to fire in the line of duty, i think the "higher ups" should look into this because if this is the future of APD then god help us all on Altis Asylum.

pevSPn4.gif

mAnglurr and wilber38 like this