[AaA] Against all Authority - Server #3 and #6 [Closed]

Bluerage

Ingame Name: Jonah

Timezone: EST

Do you have teamspeak 3 + mic: Yes

Previous gangs and reason for leaving: Nope

Any grudges with gangs or players: Nope

Arma 3 Playtime: 206 Hours. That includes Wasteland, Zeus, Altis Life, and Battle Royale

Time on Asylum servers: 20 hours in the past 2 weeks. Overall, I have no idea, but ALOT!

How often do you play: ALOT!!!!! About 5 hours a day

What can you bring to the gang: I can bring a fun and interesting atmosphere to the group.

Tell us about you, why should we bring you in? Why are you intrested in joining us?: I am interested because I have been playing as a Bounty Hunter for a while, and would like to try the other side of the law. So I was looking for a gang, and then you dropped me off a building, and thought, "Hey. These guys would be cool to play with".

On 2016-01-17 at 8:41 PM, Avenged7xShadow said:

Ingame Name: Jonah

Timezone: EST

Do you have teamspeak 3 + mic: Yes

Previous gangs and reason for leaving: Nope

Any grudges with gangs or players: Nope

Arma 3 Playtime: 206 Hours. That includes Wasteland, Zeus, Altis Life, and Battle Royale

Time on Asylum servers: 20 hours in the past 2 weeks. Overall, I have no idea, but ALOT!

How often do you play: ALOT!!!!! About 5 hours a day

What can you bring to the gang: I can bring a fun and interesting atmosphere to the group.

Tell us about you, why should we bring you in? Why are you intrested in joining us?: I am interested because I have been playing as a Bounty Hunter for a while, and would like to try the other side of the law. So I was looking for a gang, and then you dropped me off a building, and thought, "Hey. These guys would be cool to play with".

Denied, you do not have the required experience that we require. Good luck with finding a gang more suited for you.

On another note, it was fun throwing you off the roof:D

-Application Template-

Ingame Name: Tyler

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have teamspeak 3 + mic: Yes

Previous gangs and reason for leaving: Have not been in any so far on Asylum. Was in a previous gang known as Bushwookies on another server they constantly killed cops, that's the reason I left. I have no problem killing them, but they had bad name on the server, I mean every time they did something admins immediately talked to them, not sure if was an admin hungry to use his power, or the fact that bushwookies constantly killed the cops so they couldn't do anything else. I was also in a group known as Joint Special Operations Command. (JSOC) They were a great group but they argued to much mid-firefight about stupid shit and it got us all killed, eventually THEY kicked me out, everytime they argued about why they were mad that they died because there teammate didn't cover them, ect. I would ask them to be quiet till out gunfight is over so we can listen to cars and gunshots and, just people in general I cant hear if they tell me to put my hands up, they wouldn't listen so I'd get fed up and yell for them to shut up. Slightly short temper that I have...generally in video games were im trying to have fun, I don't like to yell but there's no reason to argue, plenty of time for that after the gunfight to debate what we could of done to prevent each other from dying, and I have no problem with talking about what we did wrong. I generally record every ounce of every game that I play, just for safety purposes since I've been banned from a few specific servers on a few games for "hacks" I then show them video footage of what they called alleged hacks and I am generally un-banned.It's also just fun to edit if I do something that's neat and worthy to put up for others to see.Therefore since I record it, we can always look back at what we did wrong, and plan out how to avoid our mistakes in out next gunfight. The only way to become a larger and better gang is trail and error, we will make mistakes, we will start off small and weak but hopefully if everyone works together we can make Against All Authority one of the bigger groups on the server.

Any grudges with gangs or players: None have grudges against me, but I have grudges against some. No specific gangs, just people. They like to tell me to put my hands up, then shoot me anyway...

Arma 3 Playtime:757d5b29dbd2106c2a9dbb85005eb362.png

Time on Asylum servers:I've been playing for like 4 days, though all of my Arma time in general has been on Altis Life servers and battle royal. Battle Royal is 7hours tops, most of it is Altis Life. Aswell as I have 700+ hours in Arma 2 so I know a bit about the gun physics, they did change a bit between 2&3 though.

How often do you play:Weekdays vary, might not be on at all on some days, or maybe ill be on 5 or 6 hours. Weekends is generally most of the day unless I have something planned.

What can you bring to the gang:Well I'm a pretty damn good shot when it comes to sniping. I hate arguing and try to keep everything passive when it comes to team members, were bound to argue at some point and I do my best to diffuse those situations. I do have a short temper, so that should be noted before allowing me to join. I love talking "tactically"and setting up insertion points to takeover different things, and I love working as a team. What can I bring to your gang? A new teammember who wants to work to the best of his ability and make the game as fun as possible for everyone around him, including the enemies.

Tell us about you, why should we bring you in? Why are you interested in joining us? Honestly I don't have much that others don't have, unless my specified skill with snipers counts. If your looking for someone that you can count on to have your back and get you out of sticky situations you'd be bringing the right guy into your team. I'm still good with assault rifles, but I'm sure I could hop on some servers and practice a bit before I get into the real thing. It's been like six months since I've last played, I'm bound to be a bit rusty. The reasons I'm interested in joining your gang aren't very good ones,don't expect me to want to join cause I think your gang is badass. I don't even know you, or your gang, but I would like to. Most of the reason is to be able to have a team to get money and have fun with, the other reason is because of some of the comments, yall seemed like some fun guys to hangout with. Although I'm 15 years old, and it's pretty obvious I still have some maturing to do, I'm hoping I can at least be given a trial period, and if things don't work out, no hard feelings. I'd love to be a "dedicated" sniper if you don't already have one, and provide over watch to the sticky situations you get into.Of course I still love close range gunfights and I'm sure there will constantly be situations where I don't use a sniper. I'm down to do just about anything in-game, and I generally listen to all things I'm asked to do. One thing to note is that I am not currently financially stable but within the next few days I plan to grab a large truck and change that, and once that is hopefully changed, I have no problems buying load outs for people in the gang who need it and are dirt poor, or are simply saving up for something.

Edited by TylerS
Spelling corrections and I wanted to add a thing or two.
On 2016-01-30 at 3:25 AM, TylerS said:

-Application Template-

Ingame Name: Tyler

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have teamspeak 3 + mic: Yes

Previous gangs and reason for leaving: Have not been in any so far on Asylum. Was in a previous gang known as Bushwookies on another server they constantly killed cops, that's the reason I left. I have no problem killing them, but they had bad name on the server, I mean every time they did something admins immediately talked to them, not sure if was an admin hungry to use his power, or the fact that bushwookies constantly killed the cops so they couldn't do anything else. I was also in a group known as Joint Special Operations Command. (JSOC) They were a great group but they argued to much mid-firefight about stupid shit and it got us all killed, eventually THEY kicked me out, everytime they argued about why they were mad that they died because there teammate didn't cover them, ect. I would ask them to be quiet till out gunfight is over so we can listen to cars and gunshots and, just people in general I cant hear if they tell me to put my hands up, they wouldn't listen so I'd get fed up and yell for them to shut up. Slightly short temper that I have...generally in video games were im trying to have fun, I don't like to yell but there's no reason to argue, plenty of time for that after the gunfight to debate what we could of done to prevent each other from dying, and I have no problem with talking about what we did wrong. I generally record every ounce of every game that I play, just for safety purposes since I've been banned from a few specific servers on a few games for "hacks" I then show them video footage of what they called alleged hacks and I am generally un-banned.It's also just fun to edit if I do something that's neat and worthy to put up for others to see.Therefore since I record it, we can always look back at what we did wrong, and plan out how to avoid our mistakes in out next gunfight. The only way to become a larger and better gang is trail and error, we will make mistakes, we will start off small and weak but hopefully if everyone works together we can make Against All Authority one of the bigger groups on the server.

Any grudges with gangs or players: None have grudges against me, but I have grudges against some. No specific gangs, just people. They like to tell me to put my hands up, then shoot me anyway...

Arma 3 Playtime:757d5b29dbd2106c2a9dbb85005eb362.png

Time on Asylum servers:I've been playing for like 4 days, though all of my Arma time in general has been on Altis Life servers and battle royal. Battle Royal is 7hours tops, most of it is Altis Life. Aswell as I have 700+ hours in Arma 2 so I know a bit about the gun physics, they did change a bit between 2&3 though.

How often do you play:Weekdays vary, might not be on at all on some days, or maybe ill be on 5 or 6 hours. Weekends is generally most of the day unless I have something planned.

What can you bring to the gang:Well I'm a pretty damn good shot when it comes to sniping. I hate arguing and try to keep everything passive when it comes to team members, were bound to argue at some point and I do my best to diffuse those situations. I do have a short temper, so that should be noted before allowing me to join. I love talking "tactically"and setting up insertion points to takeover different things, and I love working as a team. What can I bring to your gang? A new teammember who wants to work to the best of his ability and make the game as fun as possible for everyone around him, including the enemies.

Tell us about you, why should we bring you in? Why are you interested in joining us? Honestly I don't have much that others don't have, unless my specified skill with snipers counts. If your looking for someone that you can count on to have your back and get you out of sticky situations you'd be bringing the right guy into your team. I'm still good with assault rifles, but I'm sure I could hop on some servers and practice a bit before I get into the real thing. It's been like six months since I've last played, I'm bound to be a bit rusty. The reasons I'm interested in joining your gang aren't very good ones,don't expect me to want to join cause I think your gang is badass. I don't even know you, or your gang, but I would like to. Most of the reason is to be able to have a team to get money and have fun with, the other reason is because of some of the comments, yall seemed like some fun guys to hangout with. Although I'm 15 years old, and it's pretty obvious I still have some maturing to do, I'm hoping I can at least be given a trial period, and if things don't work out, no hard feelings. I'd love to be a "dedicated" sniper if you don't already have one, and provide over watch to the sticky situations you get into.Of course I still love close range gunfights and I'm sure there will constantly be situations where I don't use a sniper. I'm down to do just about anything in-game, and I generally listen to all things I'm asked to do. One thing to note is that I am not currently financially stable but within the next few days I plan to grab a large truck and change that, and once that is hopefully changed, I have no problems buying load outs for people in the gang who need it and are dirt poor, or are simply saving up for something.

You did a pretty good application however we are going to have to decline you because of the time zone difference between you and our current members.

I hope you can find a gang that plays in your time zone and i wish you the best of luck in the future.

• 1 month later...

Ingame Name: Ricky Spanish

Timezone:CST

Do you have teamspeak 3 + mic:Yeah

Previous gangs and reason for leaving:ATD(disbanded),Paramount(disbanded),Trial with wicked before they disbanded.

Any grudges with gangs or players: Nah

Arma 3 Playtime:1280 https://gyazo.com/afd452d9f73977a36dbab9e4dcf2120d

Time on Asylum servers: 90 percent of that.

How often do you play: a few hours everyday if not more

What can you bring to the gang: I am a decent shot, I have vehicles to pull if we need them, and I am familiar with arma and the asylum servers.

Tell us about you, why should we bring you in? Why are you intrested in joining us? I am an experienced player on the servers. I am not afraid of losing money fighting and doing gang activities. I also know how to make my own dough so Im not a bum.

19 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Ingame Name: Ricky Spanish

Timezone:CST

Do you have teamspeak 3 + mic:Yeah

Previous gangs and reason for leaving:ATD(disbanded),Paramount(disbanded),Trial with wicked before they disbanded.

Any grudges with gangs or players: Nah

Arma 3 Playtime:1280 https://gyazo.com/afd452d9f73977a36dbab9e4dcf2120d

Time on Asylum servers: 90 percent of that.

How often do you play: a few hours everyday if not more

What can you bring to the gang: I am a decent shot, I have vehicles to pull if we need them, and I am familiar with arma and the asylum servers.

Tell us about you, why should we bring you in? Why are you intrested in joining us? I am an experienced player on the servers. I am not afraid of losing money fighting and doing gang activities. I also know how to make my own dough so Im not a bum.

Accepted! TS info will be sent via PM.

• 1 month later...

Ingame Name: Stereo

Timezone: Mid West

Do you have teamspeak 3 + mic: yes

Previous gangs and reason for leaving: 12 monkeys, Divinity, Hallowed

Any grudges with gangs or players: Yes a few but haters will hate

Arma 3 Playtime: 1300

Time on Asylum servers:1200

How often do you play: every day

What can you bring to the gang: I can bring my amazing constaboe powers

Tell us about you, why should we bring you in? Why are you intrested in joining us? Because me and blue are tight homey

-1 kicked from every gang he has been in

Roice likes this
Just now, william said:

Ingame Name: Stereo

Timezone: Mid West

Do you have teamspeak 3 + mic: yes

Previous gangs and reason for leaving: 12 monkeys, Divinity, Hallowed

Any grudges with gangs or players: Yes a few but haters will hate

Arma 3 Playtime: 1300

Time on Asylum servers:1200

How often do you play: every day

What can you bring to the gang: I can bring my amazing constaboe powers

Tell us about you, why should we bring you in? Why are you intrested in joining us? Because me and blue are tight homey

-1 kicked from every gang he has been in

u got kicked from fsa

4 minutes ago, william said:

Didnt make trial in INS, was in EC for 2 days before leaving (was about to get kicked anyways) for hallowed, then left them after another 2 or 3 days, joined 12 monkeys and is now leaving them, which i believe is his record for staying in a gang (bout 4 days?). Tries to talk shit but is really just repeating the same statement as if he where a broken record and has close to zero cartel experince (can usually be found hiding behind the fridge). So yea, -1 from me.

MrMatt likes this
5 minutes ago, Bunni said:

Didnt make trial in INS, was in EC for 2 days before leaving (was about to get kicked anyways) for hallowed, then left them after another 2 or 3 days, joined 12 monkeys and is now leaving them, which i believe is his record for staying in a gang (bout 4 days?). Tries to talk shit but is really just repeating the same statement as if he where a broken record and has close to zero cartel experince (can usually be found hiding behind the fridge). So yea, -1 from me.

What this guy said.

5 minutes ago, Scofield said:

What this guy said.

ok bunni and Scofield I was just messing around in ts with everyone didn't have to get all serious I was joking about becoming a career cop and applying to this gang since they mostly play cop but who the fuck are you and bunni anyways and aren't you banned? oh that's right you are

1 minute ago, Stereo said:

ok bunni and Scofield I was just messing around in ts with everyone didn't have to get all serious I was joking about becoming a career cop and applying to this gang since they mostly play cop but who the fuck are you and bunni anyways and aren't you banned? oh that's right you are

Not banned. Was perm banned for a good 5 minutes about 2 weeks ago, which happened to be my first ban in about 2 years. Whoever your getting your info from is more retarded then you.

MrMatt likes this
26 minutes ago, Bunni said:

ily

bunni likes this