Kavala Revolution

Tommaro @ 3 O'Clock people will protest on server #4 about the injustices of the bounty hunter regime and the cops for letting them take over server #4 come to this protest if u are sick and tired of bounty hunters downing you and worst of all 60% of the players on server #4 being bounty hunters and the rest are just gangs that kill each other lets all come together weather your a noob a rival gang member an apple picker a weed runner lets all overthrow the bounty hunter regime in kavala it has gotten to strong and out of hand the servers community feels unbalanced because of these savages #BountyHunterHunters

19 hours ago, Duffy49 said:

you're better off spending 2000 dollars on some englando lessons...:shrug:

i just changed my idea im gona spend 2000 dollars on a really sharp 8 inch knife so i can cut your fucking APD head off in the middle of kavala square the whole city is gona see and everyone will cheer for me :D they will chant "lets go antonio" "lets go antonio" "lets go antonio" mark my words i will terrorize the kavala police department to the fullest you guys will hide in the basement to the kavala HQ that is how scared of me..... and worst of all when i raid the police HQ im gona take all the doughnuts with me when i leave you will tear up a little mark my words

3 hours ago, Antonio said:

i just changed my idea im gona spend 2000 dollars on a really sharp 8 inch knife so i can cut your fucking APD head off in the middle of kavala square the whole city is gona see and everyone will cheer for me :D they will chant "lets go antonio" "lets go antonio" "lets go antonio" mark my words i will terrorize the kavala police department to the fullest you guys will hide in the basement to the kavala HQ that is how scared of me..... and worst of all when i raid the police HQ im gona take all the doughnuts with me when i leave you will tear up a little mark my words

k den... just because i have an "APD" thingy on the forums doesn't mean im a career cop you fucktard

7 hours ago, Antonio said:

Нщг агслштп ыгсл шташвуд

лны

18 hours ago, Antonio said:

You lost me when you said your gonna take all the doughnuts. fuck you sir.

14 hours ago, Duffy49 said:

k den... just because i have an "APD" thingy on the forums doesn't mean im a career cop you fucktard

Right I was gonna say I don't even see Duffy on Cop that much not like he's a career cop cuz of tag lol

5 hours ago, Google™ said:

What timezone?

right 3pm when??? this server has people from america to china on it...

Just now, Eric916 said:

You lost me when you said your gonna take all the doughnuts. fuck you sir.

Right I was gonna say I don't even see Duffy on Cop that much not like he's a career cop cuz of tag lol

right 3pm when??? this server has people from america to china on it...

Right 3pm when? What timezone man... :/ xD 3 PM UTC? Est? What?

Eric916 likes this
18 hours ago, Antonio said:

Shit just got real