New Headset

Schiang

http://www.sears.com/best-desu-in-ear-headphone-with-mic-remote/p-SPM8945262017?hlSellerId=34307&sid=IDx20110310x00001i&kpid=SPM8945262017&kispla=SPM8945262017&gclid=Cj0KEQjwhtO7BRCtwuO9gfTH-fQBEiQAdJ8FYyd_uTdc8oXfou1hcSEobUT6x43c7zwvpfmgLjssk_0aAsGK8P8HAQ

$5 white earbud headset. Best headset i've ever owned. Sound quality blows most competitors out of the water no need for 10 lbs of headset weighting you down these have the same if not better sound quality for much less. They even come equipped with a built in, in-line mic. They have a sleek design that profiles well so not only will you be hardcore gaming all night long, but your going to look good while your doing it. 

13 minutes ago, TheDrunkenSoldier said:

Hyperx Cloud 2 Is probably the best, recommended by a lot of youtubers and is £66 on amazon right now.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-Mobile/dp/B00SAYCXWG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467306095&sr=8-1&keywords=hyperx+cloud

Just now, HerpLeDerp said:

HyperX Cloud 2

Alot of people say the mic is terrible on this headset though, which would be an issue. 

2 minutes ago, Bleach4dinner said:

no clue i might just be a spastic

Probably. I've had mine for about 2 months and its 10x better than the logitech pairs I've had in the past. Feels sturdy compared to logitech plastic and comfy as fuck. Sounds good, mic is good I guess. People tell me I sound better.

Schiang likes this
Just now, Scott said:

Probably. I've had mine for about 2 months and its 10x better than the logitech pairs I've had in the past. Feels sturdy compared to logitech plastic and comfy as fuck. Sounds good, mic is good I guess. People tell me I sound better.

I was gonna go with one of the logitech ones but reviews on the HyperX's said that the 7.1 was incredible.