Why are lockpicks not illegal?

Down to the point of the matter. Lockpicks are used well to do an illegal action such as lockpicking restraints and cars. When cops search someone who we clearly know has lockpicks on them they do not show up on the search and we cannot seize them. If there was just like a 50$ charge for "possesion of lockpicks" and we could seize them that would be quite nice. 

Thats all really

11 minutes ago, powerwolf said:

Down to the point of the matter. Lockpicks are used well to do an illegal action such as lockpicking restraints and cars. When cops search someone who we clearly know has lockpicks on them they do not show up on the search and we cannot seize them. If there was just like a 50$ charge for "possesion of lockpicks" and we could seize them that would be quite nice. 

Thats all really

u have made 2 posts so far how cops should make more money. How about u stop being a "moneyhorny" cop?

George, Google™, Spencer and 2 others like this
1 minute ago, wilber38 said:

u have made 2 posts so far how cops should make more money. How about u stop being a "moneyhorny" cop?

Wilber makes a good point man cops should be about helping the community and stopping criminal activity not thinking of more ways to fuck over the community/the people :/...

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

They get seized with illegal items, seems good enough to me.

Only if the cop is smart enough to think about that and to actually do the action, this officer just wants a charge for them xD... But yeah I think currently it's fine no need for change.

Edited by Google™
1 minute ago, Google™ said:

You could, but should you HAVE to? nah fam should always be allowed to lockpick your vehicle if you would please to or maybe lockpicking is just a hobby :)

I'm just making a simple fix to your issue, since you guys lose, or get your keys stolen so often. Make a couple pair of sets of your car keys. Problem solved :shrug:

1 minute ago, Pentax said:

I'm just making a simple fix to your issue, since you guys lose, or get your keys stolen so often. Make a couple pair of sets of your car keys. Problem solved :shrug:

Mhm I might consider that how expensive will it be though... Is it cheaper then lockpicking? and What if I forget to make a spare set of keys? Should I instantly become a criminal if caught by the APD?

Just now, Google™ said:

Mhm I might consider that how expensive will it be though... Is it cheaper then lockpicking? and What if I forget to make a spare set of keys? Should I instantly become a criminal if caught by the APD?

They're like 5 a piece. If you lose your keys in the middle of nowhere call the cops. Get the car towed to your house or garage, and ask for a ride. Get your spare set of keys and you're back on the road. If you make like 10 spare of keys and lose them all in 1 day, well maybe driving isn't for you in general then?

3 minutes ago, Pentax said:

They're like 5 a piece. If you lose your keys in the middle of nowhere call the cops. Get the car towed to your house or garage, and ask for a ride. Get your spare set of keys and you're back on the road. If you make like 10 spare of keys and lose them all in 1 day, well maybe driving isn't for you in general then?

Good point, I just don't feel as if they should be illegal just because it'll cause many people problems that can be avoided. Simple fix to lockpicking a cop's vehicle: Tracking device and always keep and eye on the vehicle :)  oh and maybe a alarm..

Edited by Google™
On 7/4/2016 at 7:15 AM, Google™ said:

What if I get locked out of my vehicle, because someone stole my keys to my vehicle? You shouldn't get charged for wanting to ensure the safety of your property by keeping a spare set of lockpicks... @powerwolf #ThinkAboutThePeople

Pffft, lockpicking Hunters is for chumps.  I just tell whoever's hunter it is that they left it unlocked. Stand near door and when they cycle the locks, jack that shit!

#realrebelsof2016

1 minute ago, Murmurs said:

Pffft, lockpicking Hunters is for chumps.  I just tell whoever's hunter it is that they left it unlocked. Stand near door and when they cycle the locks, jack that shit!

#realrebelsof2016

Nah man see what you gotta do is when they unlock it to have their buddy jump in you pull them out and hop in. :)

On 7/4/2016 at 0:43 PM, Haych said:

Forget about Lockpicks getting seized, how comes my Aviators get seized when I get searched? Asylum is now totally unplayable.

Hahah, that got to the point where i just added to my rp that i either liked them and was taking it from them or that i bet they were stolen too. Made for some funny ass rp