Recursion Recruitment - Server 4 - Hardcore

1 minute ago, IceIceKoala said:

In Game Name: IceIceKoala

Money Possessed:52K

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 281

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 220

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I want to be able to learn and get better at A3 while having fun with a gang.

I want to be able to participate in gang wars and drug cartels with a good gang

I was in a gang for a bit, realized they were awful and got mad at me if something went wrong, so I want to get into this gang to participate in A3 <3

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: Both, I go on and off BH and Rebel

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: ....No... :(

Application Denied , not enough time played on arma , sorry Ice :/

In Game Name: Reginald Beauregard

Money Possessed: 110k + 4 properties

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): Close to a hundred on Arma 3 and roughly 1500 on Arma 2

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): All of my Arma 3 hours have been on Altis Life

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): Me and my small gang are looking for a bigger group to join up with. We're looking to do bigger runs and engage in some of the higher end activities like cartels and robberies. We want to link up with a group who knows what they're doing and who can benefit from having a few more skilled players on their roster.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: Rebel, tried bounty hunter briefly but didn't enjoy it.

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: No

3 hours ago, Khursed said:

In Game Name: Reginald Beauregard

Money Possessed: 110k + 4 properties

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): Close to a hundred on Arma 3 and roughly 1500 on Arma 2

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): All of my Arma 3 hours have been on Altis Life

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): Me and my small gang are looking for a bigger group to join up with. We're looking to do bigger runs and engage in some of the higher end activities like cartels and robberies. We want to link up with a group who knows what they're doing and who can benefit from having a few more skilled players on their roster.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: Rebel, tried bounty hunter briefly but didn't enjoy it.

Accepted! Check PM for Teamspeak.

Recursion

Application Format

In Game Name: Ron Von Hugen

Money Possessed: 400k + 3 Properties

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 160

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 160

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): The structure that comes with being in an organized group. The ability to do certain gang related things that I could not do before. A group of good players that I can surround myself with to help achieve my in game goals.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: Rebel

Edited by iceman

In Game Name: Buchanan Major

Money Possessed: 70k

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 3145

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 750ish

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): Myself and most of the people i play arma with are all admins on hostile takeover but I am pretty much the only one who wants to play life aswell. However, even with my experience, I do not have a death wish and i have little intention of doing drug runs etc... by myself. Therefore, after having met and spoken to quite a few recursion players around the servers, I figure that joining recursion would probably be quite a good idea.

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: Joe

3 hours ago, iceman said:

Recursion

Application Format

In Game Name: Ron Von Hugen

Money Possessed: 400k + 3 Properties

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 160

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 160

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): The structure that comes with being in an organized group. The ability to do certain gang related things that I could not do before. A group of good players that I can surround myself with to help achieve my in game goals.

Accepted! Check PM for TS

3 hours ago, Bob/Fury said:

In Game Name:Bob/Fury

Money Possessed:469k

Hours on Arma 3(Exact):2200

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate):2000

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least):I want to be in a gang that can beat any gang at the cartels

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?:REBEL FOR LIFE

Any current members that can Vouch for you?:Stratego

What We Offer

Elite members with Tactical-based game play

Maturity from members 

Additional means of making money

Fun events such as gang wars, cartel taking , prisons, banks, or federal reserve robberies

A good community to hang out and play games with

Teamspeak 3 server With ranking system

+1 this bitch

JIMBO likes this

In Game Name: Kmac

Money Possessed: Too much

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 2000+

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 400+

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I  have large balls and like to dick around.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: BH mostly

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: Sure

Just now, Kmac said:

In Game Name: Kmac

Money Possessed: Too much

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 2000+

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 400+

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I  have large balls and like to dick around.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: BH mostly

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: Sure

Accepted , Large balls got you in +1

In Game Name:Seth Weber

Money Possessed:90k and 2 houses

Hours on Arma 3(Exact):877

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate):300(+300 arma 2 Life)

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least):Recursion is one of the, if not the most, feared gangs on the server and I want to be apart of it. I Feel that I can be an asset to the team that can get the job done. In many ways I have experience and in many ways I am still able to learn more. I feel that with Recursion I can be successful and help the team out.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?:Recently bounty hunter to make money, but currently rebel as I should have gone from the beginning. 

Any current members that can Vouch for you?:I believe that Stratego may be able to vouch as he said to apply, but other than that have not really crossed with Recursion members that often.

8 hours ago, Seth Weber said:

In Game Name:Seth Weber

Money Possessed:90k and 2 houses

Hours on Arma 3(Exact):877

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate):300(+300 arma 2 Life)

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least):Recursion is one of the, if not the most, feared gangs on the server and I want to be apart of it. I Feel that I can be an asset to the team that can get the job done. In many ways I have experience and in many ways I am still able to learn more. I feel that with Recursion I can be successful and help the team out.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?:Recently bounty hunter to make money, but currently rebel as I should have gone from the beginning. 

Any current members that can Vouch for you?:I believe that Stratego may be able to vouch as he said to apply, but other than that have not really crossed with Recursion members that often.

Accepted , Welcome to recursion

In Game Name: Williams

Money Possessed: 120k ( i had way more and but i crafted 4 orcas and 3 of them got blown up)

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 347

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 340

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I want to join recursion because yall seem to takeover the server whenever yall want.Im tired of being in gangs that are to pussy to fight you (rapture and nimrods), I also want  people that i can rely on in a fight, and i also love to cap cartels and turfs,which i see yall doing quite a bit

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: I was kinda cool with dominik but idek if he remembers me