Hours on Altis Life(Estimate):

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least):

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?:

Any current members that can Vouch for you?:

What We Offer

Elite members with Tactical-based game play

Maturity from members 

Additional means of making money

Fun events such as gang wars, cartel taking , prisons, banks, or federal reserve robberies

A good community to hang out and play games with

Teamspeak 3 server With ranking system

Requirements:

Cartel Experience 

At least 600 Hours on Arma (2 or 3)

50k In Your Bank

At least 16 years of age

Must have a Microphone and Teamspeak

Maturity And Respect of Commanding Officers

Ability to follow commands and tactical communications

Edited by Stratego
Edited Standard of recruitment

In Game Name: Andrew. 

Money Possessed: 120k

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): https://gyazo.com/a2603068e521da05bcf8158633434e29

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 1500+

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I've been around a while, and I've started looking for less toxic groups. I've seen you guys around in the week I've been back, and seen you do good work. I was hoping that i could join up, see if this group is the type i want to play with. You guys seem less toxic than anything I've seen thus far and i feel like i could help the group excel at every day activities. 

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: Both, rebel mainly

Roy and Stratego like this

Recursion

In Game Name: Xinyu

Money Possessed: 348k

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 1,080 Hours

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 200 Hours on Asylum and over 1,000 on Arma 3 Life and other servers

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I want a group that you can actually have fun with but also have a serious experience and level of respect for everyone, I want to meet new people and be able to gain more experience through others and have a better time on Arma with atleast someone to play with everyday.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter? Rebel

Edited by Xinyu

Age: 15

In Game Name: Heisenberg

Money Possessed: 200k

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 450

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 350

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): Its a good gang and I'm looking for an active gang that docent suck. You guys cap cartels which is fun. And overall just looking for people to play with and have fun.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: rebel atm but have talents for both

In Game Name: Zomboy

Money Possessed: 1.6mil

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 385

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 380

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I really already like the people in the gang. You guys seem to know what you're doing and I like that. It appears to me that you take good care of your own which means I can trust that you will always have my back.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: Rebel

3 hours ago, Zomboy said:

In Game Name: Zomboy

Money Possessed: 1.6mil

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 385

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 380

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I really already like the people in the gang. You guys seem to know what you're doing and I like that. It appears to me that you take good care of your own which means I can trust that you will always have my back.

Accepted

22 hours ago, Xinyu said:

Recursion

In Game Name: Xinyu

Money Possessed: 348k

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 1,080 Hours

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 200 Hours on Asylum and over 1,000 on Arma 3 Life and other servers

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I want a group that you can actually have fun with but also have a serious experience and level of respect for everyone, I want to meet new people and be able to gain more experience through others and have a better time on Arma with atleast someone to play with everyday.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter? Rebel

Hey Xinyu, youve been accepted into recursion , i will PM you the teamspeak :) Welcome to the gang!

Age:19

In Game Name:Frank

Money Possessed:66K

Hours on Arma 3(Exact):430

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate):150

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least):I want to be dedicated and loyal to one organization. The thrill of being in a dangerous situation with some friends and allies is awesome and I just love knowing I got someones back as much as they have mines. I wanna help you guys take over atlis!

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?:Rebel

Edited by FrankieTheBeaner
didn't realize I had 65 k sincE I played before a long time ago xD I had put starter money on money possesed

In Game Name: Harry Dunne

Money Possessed: $900

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 1404

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 1200

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least):  i WANTto join recursion because I have about 1200 hours on altis life and 1400 hours on Asylum. Not just this but, I know many people that are currently in this gang such as Joey, Tyrone, and a few others. Last but not least, I would like to join this gang because I have been through 4 gangs on this server ranging from Synergy all the way to Karnage and IGB and I am just looking for a solid gang to roll with.

3 minutes ago, bubblybruhcx said:

In Game Name: Harry Dunne

Money Possessed: $900

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 1404

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 1200

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least):  i WANTto join recursion because I have about 1200 hours on altis life and 1400 hours on Asylum. Not just this but, I know many people that are currently in this gang such as Joey, Tyrone, and a few others. Last but not least, I would like to join this gang because I have been through 4 gangs on this server ranging from Synergy all the way to Karnage and IGB and I am just looking for a solid gang to roll with.

Accepted , Welcome to Recursion

In Game Name: Dylan

Money Possessed: 10k (All I need is a group to be with so I can get more)

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 99 Hours

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 50+

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I would like to join Recursion so that I have a group to roll with, someone who will have my back and I will also do the same. My application may not be the strongest by I believe it would be worth your while to allow me in and see what I am able to do for you. I am able to do anything asked of me as long as I am provided with sufficient information and am able to access tools needed to do the job.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: Either or, I do have my bounty hunter license

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: No

Stratego likes this

In Game Name: House

Money Possessed:500k + Resources

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 1200

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate):1000

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): Im clinically depressed

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: Neither I fish all day

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: who are you people?

Stratego likes this
26 minutes ago, House. said:

In Game Name: House

Money Possessed:500k + Resources

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 1200

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate):1000

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): Im clinically depressed

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: Neither I fish all day

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: who are you people?

Accepted , Dank mematoads

In Game Name: Gh0st1y Alpha

Money Possessed: 110k

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 463 on current account

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 200 to 250

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I really want to fight those RAT(S)ribution members. I also love wasteland and being at war with literally everyone. My final reason for wanting to join is I love pranks bro.

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: Joey and Stratego

Stratego likes this
5 hours ago, Kitui said:

In Game Name: Kitui

Money Possessed: $800

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): A lot shit ton around 3000

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 2800

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): Because you said to make an official post on the forums.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: either.

Any current members that can Vouch for you: Most of them.

If you accept this i am bringing a friend of mine who is newer to arma but isnt too bad either :)

Accepted +1

9 hours ago, Kitui said:

In Game Name: Kitui

Money Possessed: $800

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): A lot shit ton around 3000

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 2800

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): Because you said to make an official post on the forums.

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: either.

Any current members that can Vouch for you: Most of them.

If you accept this i am bringing a friend of mine who is newer to arma but isnt too bad either :)

+1 this guy will make u 10x richer with illicit money!

In Game Name: IceIceKoala

Money Possessed:52K

Hours on Arma 3(Exact): 281

Hours on Altis Life(Estimate): 220

Why do you want to join Recursion?(3 Sentences at least): I want to be able to learn and get better at A3 while having fun with a gang.

I want to be able to participate in gang wars and drug cartels with a good gang

I was in a gang for a bit, realized they were awful and got mad at me if something went wrong, so I want to get into this gang to participate in A3 <3

Rebel or Bounty Hunter?: Both, I go on and off BH and Rebel

Any current members that can Vouch for you?: ....No... :(