Make Asylum great again!

Well.. I am going to be straight up, we all know that the roleplay on asylum is absolute shit. First way that this could be fixed, would be to add a id card system so that people actually have to ask for your id and they just dont know who you are all the time. Secondly, the nlr [new life rule] needs to be implemented as we are all tired of people returning to a battle which they had already died at. Third, there needs to be a bigger penalty for rdm and vdm. As people could care less about 3 days and just go play on another server. Forth, there should be a strike system that will limit peoples ability to do things ingame. I feel that if these 4 ideas were implemented asylum could turn from a wasteland server into a roleplay server.  

Thanks Colby Young

P.S admins please dont get mad but something needs to change

56 minutes ago, [§] Alex said:

why not just leave and go to a heavy RP server?

Some people would rather fight for changes they think would improve the server instead of just leaving to a new place they have no experience in.

Basic human fight or flight ;) 

Edited by Legit

While I respect your opinion, I think you need to understand that Asylum is primarily a Light-RP server. This makes it attractive to a broader audience, since people want to have RP, but also be able to gun people down when they want. Heavy RP servers with NLR and ID cards are for people who want to spend more time RPing, time which can be tedious for many members of the community.