Skiptracer shop upgrades

I feel the Skiptracer shop needs a update that adds useful weapons to it. Right now, it's useless from a weapons perspective. I think adding some guns only found in this shop would make it more popular/useful. I think adding a weapon sight for 500m - 800m only available at the Skiptracer shop would help the bounty hunting of large gangs as currently it hard to capture bounties in gangs when playing solo, although this could shit on role play as you can rdm from further away. If there was a way to put it on downing guns only that would help it's case.

5 minutes ago, CJNasty said:

I feel the Skiptracer shop needs a update that adds useful weapons to it. Right now, it's useless from a weapons perspective. I think adding some guns only found in this shop would make it more popular/useful. I think adding a weapon sight for 500m - 800m only available at the Skiptracer shop would help the bounty hunting of large gangs as currently it hard to capture bounties in gangs when playing solo, although this could shit on role play as you can rdm from further away. If there was a way to put it on downing guns only that would help it's case.

There's a ARCO and other scopes that range up to 1km. 

Altough its not a bad idea to have some items exclusively for sale at the base, I'm pretty sure a long distance scope isnt what they are looking to add. Besides it isnt supposed to be easy to snatch a bounty from a large group of people, especially by yourself...

Edited by Cheech'nChong
On 7/21/2016 at 8:27 AM, Norwegianviking said:

Then people would pay the apex predators to buy then the scope. Honestly you should be happy with what you got. Bh originally just had the sting and now you have a mx. 

If you need anything more than an MX to bounty hunt you're merely a Kavala Kiddie that lacks discipline. All you need is a PO7 unless your target is running around in CSATs or the Ghillie Carrier combo and even then the PO7 would still be an ideal choice over the fancier weapons. 

Edited by Cobra