Get Rid of The RPG

You can balance most things in Arma with the logic behind the reason in adding RPG's.

Add Cyrus's and Mar10's - "For a expensive price" or "You need to hit people to still kill them"
C4's and other explosives - "For a expensive price" - "Need to place them properly to get kills"

Etc..Etc.. The list goes on and you get the point. For years the admins have always stated balancing is one thing they care so much about, yet in a week p2w CSAT's and RPG's got added in. Fo sho man.

But fuck all that anyway, I give 2 fucks about RPG's because FSA can't aim with them, and it's fun watching them fire it at you, just fix the server lag ty, thanks xx

On 7/25/2016 at 4:22 AM, Haych said:

You can balance most things in Arma with the logic behind the reason in adding RPG's.

Add Cyrus's and Mar10's - "For a expensive price" or "You need to hit people to still kill them"
C4's and other explosives - "For a expensive price" - "Need to place them properly to get kills"

Etc..Etc.. The list goes on and you get the point. For years the admins have always stated balancing is one thing they care so much about, yet in a week p2w CSAT's and RPG's got added in. Fo sho man.

But fuck all that anyway, I give 2 fucks about RPG's because FSA can't aim with them, and it's fun watching them fire it at you, just fix the server lag ty, thanks xx

I want to ask a question. You claim balance as an issue as to why you would rather play olympus.

You do realize on olympus they have :Lock on Anti Air Missiles, C4 satchel charges, cops have mar 10s, mxsws, carrier specials, armed ghosthawks (even though the ghosthawk is pretty shit rn) you also have to deal with NLR, Drowning yourself is considered fail rp.

Be honest, the only real issue with asylum ATM is the awful fucking lag, amirite? All the RPG whining is unwarranted. 

RPG's are hilarious to say the least, considering it's only FSA that uses them.

Ex. We do a bank and just get fucking peppered with RPG's when we land at south to store money. A 20 minute fight ensues where FSA blows up another one of our Orca's and we kill them all.

:shrug: all in good fun, nothing wrong with RPG's.

Also, you have to think, they wasted about as much money as we did on those Orca's, just to blow them up (if not double). So who gives a fuck?

Edited by Vanilla Coke
/|/|0T4RD likes this
3 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

I want to ask a question. You claim balance as an issue as to why you would rather play olympus.

You do realize on olympus they have :Lock on Anti Air Missiles, C4 satchel charges, cops have mar 10s, mxsws, carrier specials, armed ghosthawks (even though the ghosthawk is pretty shit rn) you also have to deal with NLR, Drowning yourself is considered fail rp.

Be honest, the only real issue with asylum ATM is the awful fucking lag, amirite? All the RPG whining is unwarranted. 

Olympus is dog shit in terms of balancing and sure, its the worse server than Asylum in most aspects. But there is always people to fight, gangs are actually active, hardly any roaches or things to ruin fights, 0 lag during fights, money making is good, no group cap etc.. etc..

In its current form, rebel life is much more fun on Olympus than it is on Asylum, hence the reason a lot of us actually play there. I've said it before, once the performance on Asylum gets sorted, we'll instantly be back on Asylum. Whats the point in logging in only for the servers to ruin every single fight, you get my point here.

JIMBO likes this
3 minutes ago, Haych said:

Olympus is dog shit in terms of balancing and sure, its the worse server than Asylum in most aspects. But there is always people to fight, gangs are actually active, hardly any roaches or things to ruin fights, 0 lag during fights, money making is good, no group cap etc.. etc..

In its current form, rebel life is much more fun on Olympus than it is on Asylum, hence the reason a lot of us actually play there. I've said it before, once the performance on Asylum gets sorted, we'll instantly be back on Asylum. Whats the point in logging in only for the servers to ruin every single fight, you get my point here.

I hate Olympus but I can actually go on there and fight without lag/money issues from other gangs, hobo gangs will actually use ifrits, one thing I actually love about olympus is I can login alone and go make money even though I am in no need for it, asylum on the other hand, if my bounty is above 5k I'm pretty much fucked if I try and stay in one place too long (field / processing), so much risk of being robbed/fucked over/bhunted for so little reward

The second asylum is actually playable again I will be back within a heartbeat 

Haych likes this
2 minutes ago, Furnie Mack said:

All this god damn talk about 'fights'..fight this...fight that..server sucks because we can't fight....

it's a god damn RP server, there are plenty of wasteland servers..if the only reason you play Asylum is to 'fight' then just fuck off.

There is better alternatives to RP than Asylum. Asylum is a combat oriented Altis Life server, and without its problems, its the best combated oriented Life server. There is a big difference in fighting on Wasteland, than there is fighting on a Life server, don't compare combat in them to each other.

If you don't like the RP, go play on servers that focus on it, not on a server that gives 2 fucks about roleplay, just like how a lot of the rebels are playing on Olympus for fights, you can do the same.

13 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

they drop a suitcase when you are killed, suitcases is what causes ifrits to fly into the air when people get shot out of them.

oh duh cuz like the defib actually drops as a defib or oil a little dropper but some items don't have an in game item so a suitcase just drops.. and yeah