Police Respawning

Can we just talk about how utterly fucking stupid it is that police can respawn in 30 seconds and come back to continue fighting? Yesterday we were running coke through Athira, killed 4 cops, they all came back while we were fighting the last one (about 1.5 minutes later). They shouldn't be able to spawn in Athira HQ if they just died in Athira. Thoughts?

David Ortega and Vixen like this

another raging police post.

cops are not strong wipe them then leave then go back you can't go run drugs all care free and bitch when the cops come.  Literally search the forums before you post , there was one an hour ago, and you'll get same responces here as he got .  You lost try again.

I don't need to "search the forums before I post". Mostly because I can post whatever the hell I want within the rules of the forum. Multiple people posting = multiple people think it needs balanced. Give them a 120 timer before respawn in the same HQ or something (like it is when they die in HQ). We have clean wiped them before and they come right back as well. Literally killed the last guy, then the guy who died first 1.5 mins ago comes back. It's obnoxious.

Edited by Plus One Chromosome
3 minutes ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

I don't need to "search the forums before I post". Mostly because I can post whatever the hell I want within the rules of the forum. Multiple people posting = multiple people think it needs balanced. Give them a 120second timer before respawn in the same HQ or something (like it is when they die in HQ). We have clean wiped them before and they come right back as well. Literally killed the last guy, then the guy who died first 1.5 mins ago comes back. It's obnoxious.

Well if you want to balance it like that, then constables+ needs to get mk1's, and ability to have carrier lights :)

Edited by Pentax
Dredge likes this
1 minute ago, Pentax said:

Well if you want to balance it like that, then constables+ needs to get mk1's, and ability to have carrier lights :)

I'm absolutely fine with that. Then it is a fair fight. Then if they get dropped they can't just stream back in. But also, they should have to pay a near equal price for that carrier light if they want that. It isn't default for rebels, we have to pay a pretty penny to have that armor.

JimmyBeans likes this
Just now, Dredge said:

Civs should also have 120 seconds before they can respawn in any town where they can purchase a gun and come back to the fight as well. This would include houses cause crates. 

There. Balanced. 

AGREED. I completely agree with you. This quick respawn and back into the fight within 2 minutes shit is just annoying. On BOTH sides.

2 minutes ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

I'm absolutely fine with that. Then it is a fair fight. Then if they get dropped they can't just stream back in. But also, they should have to pay a near equal price for that carrier light if they want that. It isn't default for rebels, we have to pay a pretty penny to have that armor.

You as a rebel have ability to have your mk1 cheaper than MXM by 1k. So, pricing would be same as is now, MK1 same price as is for Lt's, which is around 9k.

Just now, Pentax said:

You as a rebel have ability to have your mk1 cheaper than MXM by 1k. So, pricing would be same as is now, MK1 same price as is for Lt's, which is around 9k.

How about you just make the guns the same for cops and rebels. Same for armor. That's how it should be. And make it so death respawn is 2 minutes for civs and cops so they can't keep respawning and coming back to the fight which is super frustrating for someone who just dropped 3-4 people by himself only to be killed by a person who respawned.

Just now, Plus One Chromosome said:

How about you just make the guns the same for cops and rebels. Same for armor. That's how it should be. And make it so death respawn is 2 minutes for civs and cops so they can't keep respawning and coming back to the fight which is super frustrating for someone who just dropped 3-4 people by himself only to be killed by a person who respawned.

Reason why loadout for cops is cheaper and stay cheaper is because they have way more chances of dying or being rdm'ed.

If both sides had the same weapon it would boil down to TDM. No tactics. Just who can shoot faster. Cops not having the rebel gear forces them to be smart(ish) about how they operate. Not to mention as Pentax said, no one wants to lose 20k loudouts every 10 minutes by rdm just because we have sirens on our cars. 

1 hour ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

Can we just talk about how utterly fucking stupid it is that police can respawn in 30 seconds and come back to continue fighting? Yesterday we were running coke through Athira, killed 4 cops, they all came back while we were fighting the last one (about 1.5 minutes later). They shouldn't be able to spawn in Athira HQ if they just died in Athira. Thoughts?

If you wipe everybody the cops (should) re-initiate that adds a tiny bit of time but time no less. In real life 1+ armed people killing cops would not easily just run off. The point is you are supposed to essentially be trying to escape constantly not staying and fighting. 

Adding a delay to cops will never happen since as somebody said earlier it is simulating a real life large police force. You have 30 seconds till they are coming back after you, don't stay to finish the job kill who you see and then run. 

11 minutes ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

I don't need to "search the forums before I post". Mostly because I can post whatever the hell I want within the rules of the forum. Multiple people posting = multiple people think it needs balanced. Give them a 120 timer before respawn in the same HQ or something (like it is when they die in HQ). We have clean wiped them before and they come right back as well. Literally killed the last guy, then the guy who died first 1.5 mins ago comes back. It's obnoxious.

No all it means is there is just another salty person out there that got caught by the cops.  It's a life server , it's what happends you can't win everything. If you were smart, you'd run meth just because it's rarely checked by cops and scotch

3 minutes ago, KillZone said:

No all it means is there is just another salty person out there that got caught by the cops.  It's a life server , it's what happends you can't win everything. If you were smart, you'd run meth just because it's rarely checked by cops and scotch

I literally RUN scotch on server 3.I make 600k a day in 2 hours doing scotch. I was doing a coke run with a group of friends for fun. Being in a constant fire fight with the same 4 people isn't fun. Regardless, I can have an opinion and I can post about it. I need not reference other topics just because someone else wanted to post about it.

1 minute ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

I literally RUN scotch on server 3. I was doing a coke run with a group of friends for fun. Being in a constant fire fight with the same 4 people isn't fun. Regardless, I can have an opinion and I can post about it. I need not reference other topics just because someone else wanted to post about it.

At the end of the day you guys clearly a new to fighting cops. If you manage to wipe first wave, get out, chill out for a bit and come back doing the same thing. If you gonna wipe them and just be like hey who cares let's just continue farming coke, that's just asking to be caught.

1 minute ago, Pentax said:

At the end of the day you guys clearly a new to fighting cops. If you manage to wipe first wave, get out, chill out for a bit and come back doing the same thing. If you gonna wipe them and just be like hey who cares let's just continue farming coke, that's just asking to be caught.

The problem is, I trade with the last cop that is killed, he downs me, and by the time I get back up the first cop I killed is back. It still feels obnoxious. 

I love how you mini mods think that just because something is posted about prior or often means someone else can't post about it. 

I love how you think that your post should be more important than the other 341312

I literally RUN scotch on server 3.I make 600k a day in 2 hours doing scotch. I was doing a coke run with a group of friends for fun. Being in a constant fire fight with the same 4 people isn't fun. Regardless, I can have an opinion and I can post about it. I need not reference other topics just because someone else wanted to post about it.

So fighting is not fun, you obviously there for a fight if you make 600k in 2 hours.   So you bitch with no fight then bitch when you get to fight a lot.   Because I garentee you of the cops didn't catch your ass and you wiped them again you wouldn't have made this post, you made this post because you lost, plain and simple.  If you won you'd be in your teamspeak "man we kicked those cops ass they are so bad we beat them twice , I'd wish they would come again". So don't talk like I don't know what this post is about , it's about you being salty, and you covering it with all this , ohh it's better for the server , dosnt hid it.  Everyone in here knows what it's about and it's about what I stated. 

The problem is, I trade with the last cop that is killed, he downs me, and by the time I get back up the first cop I killed is back. It still feels obnoxious. 

Unfortunate timing, all of have been through it and instead of bitching changed the tactics how we fight the cops, or you know don't get downed.

Show me the rule that says once a topic has been discussed, no one else can start a thread with their opinion on it to discuss?

The idea of posting a million topics bitching about the same thing makes 0 sense.  People need to create a single post and defend that post with as many people as possible. Creating more than 1 means people who want to talk about it either have to do so multiple times or say their piece once.  That thread then disappears into oblivion because people post the same shit instead of keeping the original thread going.  Start all the threads you want, it literally hurts your cause and doesnt help it.  

2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

The idea of posting a million topics bitching about the same thing makes 0 sense.  People need to create a single post and defend that post with as many people as possible. Creating more than 1 means people who want to talk about it either have to do so multiple times or say their piece once.  That thread then disappears into oblivion because people post the same shit instead of keeping the original thread going.  Start all the threads you want, it literally hurts your cause and doesnt help it.  

Hot wings dosnt even pay to argue with these people, they die , get salty and post .

but he knows what's best for the server man he has been here a WHOLE MONTH ! 

Phil. likes this
22 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Actually, I think they go around 4.9k -5.3k. Paratus fixed it last patch to match the pricing of rebels that own cartels / turfs.

1 hour ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

12 minutes ago, HotWings said:

So what you're saying is there is no rule. Okay, thanks.

8 minutes ago, KillZone said:

Hot wings dosnt even pay to argue with these people, they die , get salty and post .

but he knows what's best for the server man he has been here a WHOLE MONTH ! 

Not salty. This didn't even happen today. LOL. Like my join date has anything to do with my ability to understand the mechanics of the gameplay/meta of the gameplay. A month is plenty of time.

No there is no rule, but as stated having 1000 threads saying thr same thing drowns out any ideas or concerns players have. So why not use one thread where all of the information can be posted and all of the responses looked at as opposed to having to sift through a hundred different threads with a ton of replys. Instead of drowing it out, use what someone else has started. Plus it helps keep the forums neat and tidy