Innovative Recruitment [Server 2]

a9d70dbf580f1dc88aa3513f32505096.png

Hey boys were back! Former Aftermath members creating a new founded gang!

We will be a server 2 gang that is looking for people to vape and have vape with.

We will do what we vape whether that means vaping the cartels or vaping mayhem

for the APD and Civilians of Altis.

Requirements

- Experience at fighting Cartels/ how long have you been vaping

- Team oriented, good vape communication

- Able to follow server rules

- 21+4-10 Feel Free to apply if u don't meet this exceptions can and will be made.

Application Format

Ingame name :

Timezone / Country:

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please):

Previous Gangs:

Why do you want to join Innovative?:

Anything else you would like to let us know:

All Innovative Vape Accessories available online 

Edited by Zaxalx

Ingame name : H4M5H4M

Timezone / Country: i live in alaska

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please): not a lot, but i vape a lot

Previous Gangs: Aftermath/Synergy/Serenergy

Why do you want to join Innovative?: because you are a good shot/vaper

Anything else you would like to let us know: I can blow 10inch wide vape rings

Ingame name : B1S0P

Timezone / Country: Ehm i dont really have a country as i was born on a bench

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please): ehm whats Arma 3? I only play minecr4ft

Previous Gangs: Aloe Cream, Face lifting mask, The Batty Boys

Why do you want to join Innovative?: Emhm i head you are a good minecr4ft playor

Anything else you would like to let us know: I have my nans cat

Ingame name : 99999

Timezone / Country: mmhm

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please):Just downloaded it

Previous Gangs: Synergy

Why do you want to join Innovative?:x

Anything else you would like to let us know: yes

Just now, Bishop said:

Why do you want to join Innovative?: Emhm i head you are a good minecr4ft playor

how long have you vaped for?

Just now, Tiger said:

Ingame name : 99999

Timezone / Country: mmhm

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please):Just downloaded it

Previous Gangs: Synergy

Why do you want to join Innovative?:x

Anything else you would like to let us know: yes

Just now, Bishop said:

3 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Ingame name : H4M5H4M

Timezone / Country: i live in alaska

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please): not a lot, but i vape a lot

Previous Gangs: Aftermath/Synergy/Serenergy

Why do you want to join Innovative?: because you are a good shot/vaper

Anything else you would like to let us know: I can blow 10inch wide vape rings

ALL ACCEPTED WOW

Just now, Tom said:

Ingame name : Tom da vape god

Timezone / Country: EST Vape Nation

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please): too many

Previous Gangs: Insanity RED Encore 

Why do you want to join Innovative?: i am a god ifrit driver and i vape

Anything else you would like to let us know: I only vape weed flavor 

Accepted TS will be provided in next months shipment of vape juice, check your receipt 

Ingame name : Norwegianviking

Timezone / Country: I dont know time since im dumb but im from Norway

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please): 83f24ba5dea0f63e61fbc46d5f1b0132.png

Previous Gangs: APD

Why do you want to join Innovative?: Becouse i can vape

Anything else you would like to let us know: I can speak English very good

Ingame name : hallaskjera100

Timezone / Country: idk what a timezone is but its 6:49 here

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please):WmHbD0w.png

Previous Gangs: none butt i once joind a groop onc vialcian called d4 v4p3r$

Why do you want to join Innovative?: cause I hear i get a discount on v@p3 joose

Anything else you would like to let us know: I can fit 4 and 1/4 penises in my mouth.

Edited by Scott
Norwegianviking likes this
1 minute ago, Scott said:

Previous Gangs: none

Why do you want to join Innovative?: cause I hear i get a discount on v@p3 joose

Anything else you would like to let us know: I can fit 4 and 1/4 penises in my mouth.

denied you were racist in the chat

4 minutes ago, Scott said:

Previous Gangs: none butt i once joind a groop onc vialcian called d4 v4p3r$

accepted under trial

Ingame name : alisonquinn

Timezone / Country: North Korea

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please): https://gyazo.com/2ff600a608fd72e21590b5819ba1d4f2

Previous Gangs: FreddiesFanClub

Why do you want to join Innovative?: cus good.

Anything else you would like to let us know: I stream on twitch 

Scott, Nerd:) and Feenix like this
Just now, BananaPig said:

Ingame name : alisonquinn

Timezone / Country: North Korea

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please): https://gyazo.com/2ff600a608fd72e21590b5819ba1d4f2

Previous Gangs: FreddiesFanClub

Why do you want to join Innovative?: cus good.

Anything else you would like to let us know: I stream on twitch 

accepted 

Ingame name : Feendog

Timezone / Country: 

Hours on Arma (Screenshot Please) :

Previous Gangs: mob 

Why do you want to join Innovative?: im good

Anything else you would like to let us know: im hamsham's lost sock