Rip My Sides

Be me, be slightly tired, but be pretty sure ok to do police things on arma before I go to bed. Hopped on that precinct two, kavala bound, just chillin and a cadet spawns in and gets into that team speak with me. OhHereWeGo.jpeg. Introduce myself and let new guy drive because nothing could go wrong. Be sniped out of car because fml Kavala but who cares I'm just chilling. Trap card Cadet.png springs and four people are downed. All the sudden cadet is downed. Be me not sure what is happening at this point but cadet says he trust no one not even himself. He says anything that is red has to go and that he downed himself. Be baffled while trying to explain why you shouldn't down people without weapons who posed no threats and asked him how tf he downed himself. I think i lost a small amount of brain cells. Tell cadet "CYAK BLYAT" as inner Russian instinct began to set in and to go to Athira because I needed to get off to process what just happened here, I then proceeded to slowly close my laptop and stare blankly at the wall. To this day I will never forget of this nameless legend the super anon cadet. Godspeed young one.

Feenix, Noble, OgreTV and 1 other like this
On 8/10/2016 at 4:33 PM, setherm1 said:

Be me, be slightly tired, but be pretty sure ok to do police things on arma before I go to bed. Hopped on that precinct two, kavala bound, just chillin and a cadet spawns in and gets into that team speak with me. OhHereWeGo.jpeg. Introduce myself and let new guy drive because nothing could go wrong. Be sniped out of car because fml Kavala but who cares I'm just chilling. Trap card Cadet.png springs and four people are downed. All the sudden cadet is downed. Be me not sure what is happening at this point but cadet says he trust no one not even himself. He says anything that is red has to go and that he downed himself. Be baffled while trying to explain why you shouldn't down people without weapons who posed no threats and asked him how tf he downed himself. I think i lost a small amount of brain cells. Tell cadet "CYAK BLYAT" as inner Russian instinct began to set in and to go to Athira because I needed to get off to process what just happened here, I then proceeded to slowly close my laptop and stare blankly at the wall. To this day I will never forget of this nameless legend the super anon cadet. Godspeed young one.

I am work hard there for 8 years, and today i am fire this is shiit man i dont know how to deal. It all start when boss bring in his daughter who is 16 years of age, she is wear clothes of street walker and all men in factory looks at her as she walks and she is seem to like it. 

Well during lunch break i come up to her and say "I look at u a lot today can we have date i am experience in ovaries pleasure to women." she start to freak out and say "i am not like this but do u want to be friend?" So i say i am 28 years i do not friend woman i am alpha i put my sasika in woman no offend to u. She say ok i look at her ovarie area to mental picture and walk out. 

So like 20 minute later boss come to me and he is angry he say to me how dare i hit on his only son, i say wow wow he is not son he is daughter of u! And he say "that is my son he had operation he is now transsvestita woman he cannot have baby but i is accept because america great country and they say is fine in california and i am now like this" I am say sorry i am not homosepian please forgive me but he then say to me i am fire and go home u are not make cucumber anymore. So now i am go home with no job how am i to support my family and expensive tranny habit, i am cry right now a little and spit on mirror fuk man.

5 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I am work hard there for 8 years, and today i am fire this is shiit man i dont know how to deal. It all start when boss bring in his daughter who is 16 years of age, she is wear clothes of street walker and all men in factory looks at her as she walks and she is seem to like it. 

Well during lunch break i come up to her and say "I look at u a lot today can we have date i am experience in ovaries pleasure to women." she start to freak out and say "i am not like this but do u want to be friend?" So i say i am 28 years i do not friend woman i am alpha i put my sasika in woman no offend to u. She say ok i look at her ovarie area to mental picture and walk out. 

So like 20 minute later boss come to me and he is angry he say to me how dare i hit on his only son, i say wow wow he is not son he is daughter of u! And he say "that is my son he had operation he is now transsvestita woman he cannot have baby but i is accept because america great country and they say is fine in california and i am now like this" I am say sorry i am not homosepian please forgive me but he then say to me i am fire and go home u are not make cucumber anymore. So now i am go home with no job how am i to support my family and expensive tranny habit, i am cry right now a little and spit on mirror fuk man.

10/10.