Bratva Recruitment [S3] [CLOSED]

We have returned! Finally in a fit state to fight!
About us:
We are a group of friends that have been playing on Asylum for a long time now, we disbanded after some internal problems, and had a terrible name change.
Now, however, we finally have the numbers to fight again much more actively. It feels good to be back.

REQUIREMENTS:

Must be 17 years of age, or older. (Exceptions can be made.)

Must have Teamspeak, and a working microphone.

Must have enough money to not care about spending it. (Rebel loadouts 100% of the time)

Must be active, and have a good understanding of the Asylum rules.

Must be very experienced in cartels, and banks/feds/prisons.

APPLICATION FORMAT:

What is your in-game name?

What are your skills?

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)?

Bank account:

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot.

Do you have any references in Bratva?

Time Zone:

IF APPROVED:

You will be PM'ed TS, and given an interview, and possibly a trial period.

-ROSTER-
LEADERS:

TheDevil

Sanctus

Co-Leaders:

Hicks

DreamC

Special K

Members:

Boris

Ivan

Syntax

Community Manager

Valkyrie

Edited by Valkyrie
Bizzy, MrGrav1ty, JaeJae and 7 others like this
What is your in-game name? Rogue

What are your skills? Excellent sniper, money maker

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? None on server 3

Bank account: 150k (been lazy lately)

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. https://gyazo.com/a3646af26e41109628f35ada7e0c1f4c

Do you have any references in Bratva? I talked to one member last night can't remember his name though. He was doing drug runs.

Time Zone: Eastern UTC
1 hour ago, Zomboy said:
What is your in-game name? Rogue

What are your skills? Excellent sniper, money maker

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? None on server 3

Bank account: 150k (been lazy lately)

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot. https://gyazo.com/a3646af26e41109628f35ada7e0c1f4c

Do you have any references in Bratva? I talked to one member last night can't remember his name though. He was doing drug runs.

Time Zone: Eastern UTC

You have not provided enough information for us to go off of in your application. Please provide a valid list of previous gangs. Also, note that your hours are quite low for what we are looking for.

What is your in-game name? Vendetta007

What are your skills? good at CQB, know how to tac com, above average heli pilot, and pretty experience on cartels stuff

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? drunken fools (old gank good time vs bad blood all day long on s3 even alwasy get rekt coz outnumber n experience fun time lul)

Bank account: 800k currently (prominent title)

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/gRVMv (75% asylum,15% KOTH)

Do you have any references in Bratva? nope

Time Zone: GMT +7
13 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

You have not provided enough information for us to go off of in your application. Please provide a valid list of previous gangs. Also, note that your hours are quite low for what we are looking for.

I played with multiple of your guys last night they all saw that I can do what needs to be done and on server 4 I was in Recursion, Karnage, Rapture, and would have got into DS if they weren't full at the time.

8 hours ago, Vendetta007 said:

What are your skills? good at CQB, know how to tac com, above average heli pilot, and pretty experience on cartels stuff

What are your previous gang affiliation(s)? drunken fools (old gank good time vs bad blood all day long on s3 even alwasy get rekt coz outnumber n experience fun time lul)

Link your Arma 3 hours through screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/gRVMv (75% asylum,15% KOTH)

75% + 15% is only 90% sir, Is the other 10% on holdout?

Valkyrie likes this
10 hours ago, Zomboy said:

I played with multiple of your guys last night they all saw that I can do what needs to be done and on server 4 I was in Recursion, Karnage, Rapture, and would have got into DS if they weren't full at the time.

Denied. Unfortunately, you lack the amount of experience we are looking for currently.

13 hours ago, Vendetta007 said:

Accepted for Interview. TS has been PM'ed.