Hunting Grounds

It seems as though if I have a camp fire and set it in the hunting grounds and cook my meat once I have collected it my track animals does not work anymore. Also the animals are quite scarce I would recommend upping the spawn rate or spawn quantity of animals in the area I am searching for something worth doing and would like some feedback or tricks to hunting...I have both talents.

Edited by Frizzy

Bugs with this system are news to me. Never been notified of those issues, but will check them now.

Edit: Could not reproduce any of the bugs listed here, and the animal spawn numbers were already increased not long ago. Maybe you're having bad RNG luck?

Edit 2: Did find a bug when entering/exiting vehicles while hunting. Will be fixed in a hotfix patch very shortly.

Keneith, Frizzy and Flax like this
13 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Bugs with this system are news to me. Never been notified of those issues, but will check them now.

Edit: Could not reproduce any of the bugs listed here, and the animal spawn numbers were already increased not long ago. Maybe you're having bad RNG luck?

I mean maybe but that would be a stretch. What would the respawn timer be for the animals? Considering doing something like weed I can just hop in my car and all of the weed will respawn. Same with heroin. This is not the case for animals at all in fact for animals in order for me to get them to respawn I had to soft log completely otherwise my tracker stopped working and the animals did not spawn back once they were killed. As far as you not hearing about it that can be due to the problem with one sided money making. No one is willing to go hunting because the reward to time effort is not worth it. I can get on today and run it again and record the procedure for you but as far as me trying to use that method for money making I will most likely never do it again.

Edited by Frizzy

Also while we are on the topic of money making what was the thoughts behind adding another process (nerfing) into making vermins. Arguably one of the best money making methods in the game that had already taken a good 45 mins prior to that.

Edited by Frizzy
19 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Thanks for checking into it and taking a step in the right direction!