A few suggestions...

1.  To maybe fix the whole drug smuggling cop situation, each successful drug smuggle, you receive a $2,500 bounty for Drug Trafficking & cops can learn a talent that will alert them of potential airfields that have activity.
  2. At the end of the restart & ONLY at the end of the restart, if money is in the cartel freezer, it goes into the gang bank of the gang that owns it at the time.

These are just some ideas I had, no haterino please just throwing it out there...:wub:

Noamigo, Vanilla Coke and Big Bird like this
5 minutes ago, S | 1HP said:
  2. At the end of the restart & ONLY at the end of the restart, if money is in the cartel freezer, it goes into the gang bank of the gang that owns it at the time.

Not happening

Short version: Current system was implemented with the idea that gangs have to do some sort of work in order to get the money, but they want this sort of work to carry some amount of risk. Go get the money before restart. Its not that hard.

27 minutes ago, Axe said:

Not happening

Short version: Current system was implemented with the idea that gangs have to do some sort of work in order to get the money, but they want this sort of work to carry some amount of risk. Go get the money before restart. Its not that hard.

I understand it was just a suggestion because sometimes fights are going on and stuff and you can't get too the money, was your name "AxeCop"? did you use to code for arma2?

8 minutes ago, S | 1HP said:

I understand it was just a suggestion because sometimes fights are going on and stuff and you can't get too the money, was your name "AxeCop"? did you use to code for arma2?

If fights are going on, it is intended that you dont get the money. Ideally you organize your team and time to make profit, not just gain it. you have to choose profit over fun sometimes. Not everything in this game can be profitable. 

And no, I have an extremely limited knowledge of coding, and Arma being the clusterfuck it is, I certainly wouldn't want to learn it's language (Sqf IIRC) anytime soon. 

JAY1HP likes this
44 minutes ago, Stereo said:

I have an even better idea how bout we add different colored Troll T-Shirts? I'm willing to trade 30fps for 15 new shirt options.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is now our priority to expand the variety of T-Shirts available to our player base. 

#LagInStyle

Edited by Dpatt711
Jamal likes this