Remove money cap? (Poll)

Jaconite

Remove money cap? I think either remove or bump it up at least to 5 Million.   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Money Cap Totally?

2. 2. Bump it up to 5 Million?

3. 3. Keep Money cap?

Ok am I the only one wondering why you have a "remove money cap" and "keep money cap question"

like if I answered no to one I will answer yes to the other. 

All in in all use search feature, our economic system is nice and everyone has adapted quite well to it.  And from what I get from past discussions it's staying like this :)

5 minutes ago, JaeyBee said:

dont you think it would be better to just deposit prestige?

Think about it. If the remove money cap, the gangs will run drugs for one week straight  24/7 to get like 10milion. And then everybody will be driving around in ifrits and having rebel gear, because they won't care if they are going to lose it. Why? Well, they will still have that 9.8 milion to spend!

Edited by Bob Lee
1 minute ago, Dork said:

with the prestige system workover, there is no reason to bump money cap.

Spend it on vehicles and loadouts to store in your houses if you dont want to pay the fee.

Current Gang:  Nimrods
Previous Gangs: Instinct, Wicked, EC, Velocity

in-game name Dork

Edited by JaeyBee
1 hour ago, Feenix said:

i wonder why no one fights and servers arent full like they were used too.

Feenix - Because you are to busy sitting on the forums saying "no one fights" and whining instead of actually fighting. The servers are consistently in the high 90's and several are full at given times and have been for quite some time. We are also starting to move into a lower population time period especially during the week with school, which happens every single year. Go do your homework and go fight.

This topic has been made tons of times, the forums have a search feature that can tell you if it has been posted already, please check out the responses on those topics.