Parole Violators Name Colour Change

Ahh, so you got a huge bounty and still got parole, huh? I bet now you are going to go threaten an officer to get that ticket and get your parole removed. As it has been said multiple times that this is exploiting, but you do it anyway, so badass. I have a solution to fix this issue of ours.

Change the person's name on the wanted list to red if they are on parole. If you wanted to be really creative change their name to yellow if they are on parole and  red if they have broken parole. This would give a clear indicator if someone was on parole and would make it much easier to recognize if someone was.

Edited by Cynica
Crossfade, Drew, Vhantom and 3 others like this
20 minutes ago, Churu said:

its exploiting to trick cops into pardoning u when u have parole and a small bounty?

No it's not, people just dont understand cop rules. If someone walks to you and says: "Hi officer i want to pay my ticket" you cant send him away saying sorry you are on parole, you have to pardon him or give him a ticket. Problem is that developers havent put anything to separate parole from paying tickets while you are on one. I would like for a cop when i am on civ to tell me that he doesnt want to speak with me about my ticket if i come to give myself up.

2 minutes ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

No it's not, people just dont understand cop rules. If someone walks to you and says: "Hi officer i want to pay my ticket" you cant send him away saying sorry you are on parole, you have to pardon him or give him a ticket. Problem is that developers havent put anything to separate parole from paying tickets while you are on one. I would like for a cop when i am on civ to tell me that he doesnt want to speak with me about my ticket if i come to give myself up.

It has been said several times that it is still exploting. It is using a function for a non intended purpose. 

5 minutes ago, Cynica said:

It has been said several times that it is still exploting. It is using a function for a non intended purpose. 

So you are saying to me if civ with 1 500$ of bounty comes to you and says "officer i want to turn myself in" you are going to say "No u are on parole" ? Ez AI report there. Again it's development problem so it cant be exploit since as a cop you still have to respect civil rights. 

Edited by AegonTargaryenTv
32 minutes ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

So you are saying to me if civ with 1 500$ of bounty comes to you and says "officer i want to turn myself in" you are going to say "No u are on parole" ? Ez AI report there. Again it's development problem so it cant be exploit since as a cop you still have to respect civil rights. 

If you are doing it intentionally...then yes it is, much like Adrenaline Shots. Also no, I would not say no as I know how to deal with the situation, a lot of people are doing it with the intention of not having to pay their bounty or serve their time.

Edited by Cynica
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

I think that some people should stop making assumptions as to what "exploiting" is.

That's what I think.

I think it has been said before by admin staff and that is why someone 'assumes' it is exploiting, that's what I think. Anyway, can we can get the post back on the rails?

Edited by Cynica

ok people maybe what you should do is say im going to be searching you for an ankle bracelet and then search to see if they are on parole and if you are say you are only searching for the bracelet DO NOT CHARGE THEM FOR ANYTHING IF THEY AVE ILLEGAL FIREARMS, DRUGS ETC. if you say you are giving them a full pat down thenits fine. if they are on parole yet havent broken it unrestrain them and tell them to leave.

If the person is under $500 bounty you search him to check for parole. If he is not at $500 you ask him if you can search him. If he says no you tell him to go pay off his ticket at the courthouse. If he is on parole the court house will not allow him to pay it off and if he insists for a pardon and does not let you search him , he is most likely on parole.

If he threatens you that you will get points for 'refusing to process' you tell him to have a nice day. 

If he video reports you and happens to be on parole the person reviewing the report will see and take action accordingly. (meaning you'll be fine) If he isn't on parole then he is just trying to get on your nerves. 

If what you claim to be 'exploiting' is true then the civilian reporting the cop will essentially be reporting himself.

Role playing a small bounty while on parole hoping for a pardon is not exploiting. 

#logic

Edited by -Predator-
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:43 PM, AegonTargaryenTv said:

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:46 PM, -Predator- said:

If the person is under $500 bounty you search him to check for parole. If he is not at $500 you ask him if you can search him. If he says no you tell him to go pay off his ticket at the courthouse. If he is on parole the court house will not allow him to pay it off and if he insists for a pardon and does not let you search him , he is most likely on parole.

If he threatens you that you will get points for 'refusing to process' you tell him to have a nice day. 

If he video reports you and happens to be on parole the person reviewing the report will see and take action accordingly. (meaning you'll be fine) If he isn't on parole then he is just trying to get on your nerves. 

If what you claim to be 'exploiting' is true then the civilian reporting the cop will essentially be reporting himself.

Role playing a small bounty while on parole hoping for a pardon is not exploiting. 

#logic

Exactly what predator said.

MrClean likes this