Sdar vs AI

44 minutes ago, OEFTrooper said:

Love how the part where I dropped and killed you and your friend when you came back with sdars was conveniently left out, also he was trolling you with the ifrit bruh, whats the point of going all out over a sdar banger?

If you consider trolling letting your friend bleed out over and a naked with an sdar then I guess???

Either way you're a bot.

Ghouh, Axe and McLovin' like this
4 hours ago, OEFTrooper said:

Love how the part where I dropped and killed you and your friend when you came back with sdars was conveniently left out, also he was trolling you with the ifrit bruh, whats the point of going all out over a sdar banger?

I love the part where you dropped on me 1 v 3 with an Orca spotting and your last guy sponged an entire AK mag. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I also love the part where you dropped on SDARs thinking you were hard and lost

I also love the part where you guys lost more money in an 20 mins than I have in the last 5 days

I also love the part where you let your friend bleed out because you were "trolling" too scared to drop

What about the part where you combat stored the ifrit. I loved that part

Should I go on? 

3 hours ago, Parker said:

If you consider trolling letting your friend bleed out over and a naked with an sdar then I guess???

Either way you're a bot.

Can confirm

But it's ok

101st are worse. So you have that going for you guys. 

EDIT: I read in the last patch of Arma they improved the driving AI. I don't think this is what they meant..... 

Edited by Axe