Đecimation Recruitment [Very Limited] - S3

Dork

In-game name and previous names - Biggs

How old are you?  - 17

How much is in your bank - 300k

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - https://gyazo.com/a944c595239ce898fb3ba7c42339145b

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage - 1 orca

List any previous gangs - none

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - Maniac. 

What can you bring to the gang - I'm a good shot. My coms aren't aids. 

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - My man Maniac and Buffalo Bill said you guys are group of decent guys with good callouts and activity.

Heres one of my montages https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ9DGZ7Nv-E

Edited by Biggs
16 hours ago, Biggs said:

How old are you?  - 17

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - https://gyazo.com/a944c595239ce898fb3ba7c42339145b

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - Maniac. 

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - My man Maniac and Buffalo Bill said you guys are group of decent guys with good callouts and activity.

+1 Isnt aids

/|/|0T4RD and ChicoXL like this
17 hours ago, Biggs said:

How old are you?  - 17

+1 dank montage dudeee

20 hours ago, Biggs said:

How old are you?  - 17

Accepted for trial

Cech and Keneith like this

In-game name and previous names - Wilber/mahin rake

How old are you?  - 17

How much is in your bank - 380k

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - https://gyazo.com/cb6aad50b217e6d1b94eff25ee3b4522

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage - non, sold them all

List any previous gangs - FSA,Fatal,primitive,Ruthless

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - 

What can you bring to the gang - love to fight, good shot. Don't have a life so will be online much

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - I wana fight, u guys seem to do that. logged on s3 2 days now, u have all the cartels all the time

Edited by wilber38
.Sean, Mr Black. and Cech like this
10 minutes ago, wilber38 said:

How old are you?  - 17

How much is in your bank - atm 170k

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - https://gyazo.com/cb6aad50b217e6d1b94eff25ee3b4522

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - 

What can you bring to the gang - love to fight, good shot. Don't have a life so will be online much

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - I wana fight, u guys seem to do that. logged on s3 2 days now, u have all the cartels all the time

Sweden babe:D

3 hours ago, wilber38 said:

How old are you?  - 17

How much is in your bank - atm 170k

+1

9 hours ago, wilber38 said:

How old are you?  - 17

+1

In-game name and previous names -  L3SL13

How old are you?  - 15

How much is in your bank - low but I can make money

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  -  4600 dont have screen shot cause currently in school xD

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage -  none but have 100 rubber so can make lots

List any previous gangs - Bad blood , Lawless , SInister , FSA , other ones

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - A bunch Motard , keneith , joe , bishop

What can you bring to the gang - Good shot good pilot.

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - old friends in gang and want to get back with them.

.Sean likes this
22 minutes ago, Leslie said:

How old are you?  - 15

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  -  4600 dont have screen shot cause currently in school xD

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage -  none but have 100 rubber so can make lots

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - A bunch Motard , keneith , joe , bishop

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - old friends in gang and want to get back with them.

+1 give him another chance

2 hours ago, Leslie said:

How old are you?  - 15

Thought u quit?

Gatorade likes this
3 hours ago, Leslie said:

How old are you?  - 15

+12 monkey

3 hours ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

Nah im actually banned for combat logging

besides!

not as if the leaders were taking shit about me behind my back or anything!

oh

wait

:/

Nobody was, lmao, I guess some people are just paranoid and gullible. 

Edited by Joe.
On 10/28/2016 at 3:31 PM, wilber38 said:

How old are you?  - 17

Accepted as Trial

11 hours ago, Leslie said:

How old are you?  - 15

Denied. Gl with future gang endeavors.

In-game name and previous names - Raza/Liberate

How old are you?  - 25

How much is in your bank - ~900k

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - https://gyazo.com/4c8d5ea6b73575ed4daf5b6845618ee7

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage - 2 Ifrits, 3 orca's and 2 .50s

List any previous gangs - Blackwing PMC, Renegade, Technically troll cop gang RPD

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - Dork knows me but probably won't vouch lol. 

What can you bring to the gang - Everything that you, the reader, can't 

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - I want a reason to get on civ rather than play cop all the damned time

4 hours ago, Raza said:

How old are you?  - 25

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - https://gyazo.com/4c8d5ea6b73575ed4daf5b6845618ee7

List any previous gangs - Blackwing PMC, Renegade, Technically troll cop gang RPD

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - Dork knows me but probably won't vouch lol. 

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - I want a reason to get on civ rather than play cop all the damned time

+1 dank sgt, good shot

6 hours ago, Raza said:

How old are you?  - 25

accepted ass trial. TS Sent.

Cech and Monster like this

In-game name and previous names -  v1rrx xd 

How old are you?  -  they grow up so fast

How much is in your bank -  lets skip this one

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  -  No Life, End my Suffering

12b0780e39db34eb57802d809233290b.png

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage -  hehe xd

List any previous gangs -  Only the best Top Tier Gangs

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - All the old people 

What can you bring to the gang -  What isnt already in the gang

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - lowkey take cartel money

Edited by Virrx
12 minutes ago, Virrx said:

In-game name and previous names -  v1rrx xd 

How old are you?  -  they grow up so fast

How much is in your bank -  lets skip this one

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  -  No Life, End my Suffering

12b0780e39db34eb57802d809233290b.png

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage -  hehe xd

List any previous gangs -  Only the best Top Tier Gangs

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - All the old people 

What can you bring to the gang -  What isnt already in the gang

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - lowkey take cartel money

you already know I won't let anybody in this gang accept troll shit like this

Denied

Edited by O/|/|3GA

In-game name and previous names - Kate

How old are you?  - 21

How much is in your bank - ~$1,000,000 and 500,000 prestige

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - 2,073 hrs

X0OnxTb.jpg

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage - 1 Orca :(

List any previous gangs - Boats N Hoes, Eclipse, NCR (personal gang thing), old gangs not worth noting

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - Mr Gravity maybe

What can you bring to the gang - Broad knowledge of game mechanics, Experienced on Asylum Life (been here for over 2 years), willing and wanting to fight cartels and do banks/feds frequently, I'm a fairly good helicopter pilot.

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - This gang contains a nice group of people that tend to be motivated to do cartels and other rebel activity which is exactly what I'm looking for. I play with you guys from time to time and have had a good experience doing so. 

4 hours ago, Kate said:

In-game name and previous names - Kate

How old are you?  - 21

How much is in your bank - ~$1,000,000 and 500,000 prestige

Amount of hours in Arma 3 (include screenshot)  - 2,073 hrs

X0OnxTb.jpg

Number of Ifrits / Orca's in your garage - 1 Orca :(

List any previous gangs - Boats N Hoes, Eclipse, NCR (personal gang thing), old gangs not worth noting

Do you know anyone that can vouch for you within the gang, if so, please list whom - Mr Gravity maybe

What can you bring to the gang - Broad knowledge of game mechanics, Experienced on Asylum Life (been here for over 2 years), willing and wanting to fight cartels and do banks/feds frequently, I'm a fairly good helicopter pilot.

Why do you want to be apart of the gang - This gang contains a nice group of people that tend to be motivated to do cartels and other rebel activity which is exactly what I'm looking for. I play with you guys from time to time and have had a good experience doing so. 

When have you played with us?