The Notice Board

After discovering that the AE will take time to come back, i came with this ideia i had for a long time.

So it could be a phone app, or something in towns. By this feature you would be able to access user made messages, this would encourage the community selling and buying itens from eachother, as you could just make a message saying "I Need x Rubber And I Am Paying x For It" as someone could see it and be willing to sell to you. Also works with buying things from people and even hiring mercenaries or workers.

The messages would be each restart only, so the server doesn't need to save more information, any user could write messages on it, you could delete yours message when you need. For me a good and friendly way to do it was with that little screen that you can see people's crimes(that window only bounty hunters and police officers can see), so in the left would be the name of the message(example: "Selling PO7 For 2k") and in the right a small description(example: "Selling 5 of these PO7s in Athira") with the name of whoever made the message.

Sorry if its confusing somewhere, but with a feature like this or similar, we could've a boost in player trading, that in my opnion is the best way to make money, because its always something different and fun.
I know you guys are going to say that people will troll, yes they will, people troll with everything, you could make only one topic/message per user so there is no spam.

40 minutes ago, Berus said:

you say that its going to be used for racist/discriminatory shit and say to use channel 4 news ? right

Well.

Let's think about this with some logic.

Your idea is that people can just post notices on the phone app whenever they want, with no cost to them.

You do realize that no one who actually has 40k is dumb enough to go write some racist/bigotry/etc bullshit at channel 4.

Why? Because A) It costs money and B.) You will get banned. You're essentially paying for a guaranteed ban.