Tom Clancy: The Division

.Sean

All ults rather than just security are useful (nerfed security from 80% to 50% damage mitigation) tactical link counters a security ult and medical ultimate is really good for countering both of you know how to move and the person using it has a healing build, dark zone is balanced as long as you are grouped. Better drops, set pieces are balanced, sure some are better than others but it depends what you are building and they are all unique to one another. Farming is made fun again because it's actually rewarding the items you get rather than just purple drops it's all the highest score gear you can get as long as you are in the upper dark zone bracket. And on top of all that theres little to no hackers and no class of gun is bad and there's no gun meta unless you are looking to build a Assault rifle if any of you are willing to play and give the game another shot here's my uPlay: LowTierHouse, just comment if adding cause I have over 300 friend requests on uPlay @The Weeb @TheRealLethal

Just now, House. said:

All ults rather than just security are useful (nerfed security from 80% to 50% damage mitigation) tactical link counters a security ult and medical ultimate is really good for countering both of you know how to move and the person using it has a healing build, dark zone is balanced as long as you are grouped. Better drops, set pieces are balanced, sure some are better than others but it depends what you are building and they are all unique to one another. Farming is made fun again because it's actually rewarding the items you get rather than just purple drops it's all the highest score gear you can get as long as you are in the upper dark zone bracket. And on top of all that theres little to no hackers and no class of gun is bad and there's no gun meta unless you are looking to build a Assault rifle if any of you are willing to play and give the game another shot here's my uPlay: LowTierHouse, just comment if adding cause I have over 300 friend requests on uPlay @The Weeb @TheRealLethal

WILL ADD YOU SOON, GOTTA UPDATE MY SHIT

7 minutes ago, Keneith said:

You should hit up valk, word is he is so good he got banned for cheating but doesn't actually cheat he claims

yea, but he told me he's defending his own case against Red Storm and Massive. in court for cheating

He said he has some super effective chance of beating the plaintiff when he talks to the judge on Thursday :) 

Just has to get his sister off netflix so he can make a digital phone call real quick. 

Edited by Dork
Keneith likes this
Just now, Valkyrie said:

house what the hell is tba

To be announced

To be announced (TBA), to be confirmed (TBC), and to be determined (or to be decided, TBD) are placeholder terms used very broadly in event planning to indicate that although something is scheduled or expected to happen, a particular aspect of that remains to be arranged or confirmed. :kappa: 
Just now, House. said:
To be announced

To be announced (TBA), to be confirmed (TBC), and to be determined (or to be decided, TBD) are placeholder terms used very broadly in event planning to indicate that although something is scheduled or expected to happen, a particular aspect of that remains to be arranged or confirmed. :kappa: 

I don't know these lingo terms, I'm an old man.

Just now, Valkyrie said:

also yea that's a pretty leet hack right there. I was doing heroic incursions with ghost and hicks and this chinese hacker joined in and boosted us through like 30 matches. only time I didn't angrily yell at a hacker in the division.

Maybe he was in lifeng:frog: 

5 minutes ago, House. said:

Maybe he was in lifeng:frog: 

there are so many chinese people that play division. they like to super group with like 10 people, and it really sucks. before 1.4* it was horrible, you couldn't kill anyone because people abused tacticians build with smart cover and booster shot for 90% damage reduction... that's fixed now tho...

Edited by Valkyrie
17 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

there are so many chinese people that play division. they like to super group with like 10 people, and it really sucks. before 1.4* it was horrible, you couldn't kill anyone because people abused tacticians build with smart cover and booster shot for 90% damage reduction... that's fixed now tho...

1.4 is gonna save the game hopefully

On 11/10/2016 at 11:15 AM, George said:

I'm down to play, I need to be carried to 30 though I played 2 hours on release and decided it was shit and I've been aching to give it another chance

so give it one and lvl up. House boosted me like 15 levels and ive been working on the last two. 

Gonna be home in about 2 hours and finish them up . + he gave me a shit ton of maxed shit that i cant use yet. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2016 at 9:02 AM, TheRealLethal said:

what did they fix, im always looking for a reason to give that game another chance

On 11/7/2016 at 8:55 AM, House. said:

Anyone still playing? I'm looking for a small group to fight in the dark zone with! They finally fixed the game and it's super dank nowadays for pvp and pve it's pretty well balanced!

I just purchased this game. You guys still play from time to time?