More Talent Points?

I just read a post about "Prestige Perks," which are little perks, like faster blood bagging, that you can buy with a certain amount of prestige. While I do not think this is the best idea, because it would give advantages to people who don't have jobs and just play all day, I thought of a compromise. Currently, the talent points you can have are capped at 27. I don't know how anyone else feels, but I think it's a bit annoying having to pay an upwards of $15k if I want to switch from rebel to bounty hunter for a while, and another $15k to switch back. I am proposing being able to buy a few more talent points with prestige. Of course, you wouldn't be able to buy all of them, but maybe extend the cap to 32, with the extra 5 costing 30k prestige each. Tell me what you guys think.

26 minutes ago, Bandit said:

I just read a post about "Prestige Perks," which are little perks, like faster blood bagging, that you can buy with a certain amount of prestige. While I do not think this is the best idea, because it would give advantages to people who don't have jobs and just play all day, I thought of a compromise. 

The prestige you are talking about in this first part is called commonly "cop prestige" which is only accessible for Corporal+ in their actual Precinct (Server) 

I am proposing being able to buy a few more talent points with prestige. Of course, you wouldn't be able to buy all of them, but maybe extend the cap to 32, with the extra 5 costing 30k prestige each. Tell me what you guys think.

And in this one you are talking about money prestige which is accessible after you get money capped, until you get 10 mill prestige (more like 16 mil) and after that you get no money cap.

2 different things. 

As for the Talent thing, I think the administration/dev team wants you to spend money if you do not choose wisely

Well regardless of how many talent points you have, with Master Bounty Hunter, you can't get the Marksman taken (and vise versa). Not to mention you can't have both licenses at the same time. So I don't see what you really have to gain from more talent points since that seems to be your problem. Besides, 27 is plenty enough to get the talents you use the most. Not to mention 1.5k to unlearn one talent and get another is a small price to pay. 

WolfLeader likes this
45 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

The prestige you are talking about in this first part is called commonly "cop prestige" which is only accessible for Corporal+ in their actual Precinct (Server) 

And in this one you are talking about money prestige which is accessible after you get money capped, until you get 10 mill prestige (more like 16 mil) and after that you get no money cap.

He refers to this thread where a civilian Prestige system is suggested.