Montage/Highlights (spotted him)

8 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

Pathetic imo, they'll happily unban someone who is GLOBAL BANNED for cheating, but won't unban me when all I did was RDM a douchebag called @Cynica

oh then it's ok, since you RDMd someone you don't like. How many times have you been banned? What's pathetic is that you after all this time still keep breaking the rules and blame everyone else than yourself

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

You didn't only RDM, you had plenty of fucking chances, you were banned 15+ times during cma/legacy/instinct, you should of been banned much sooner.

8bbd5d16f54362fd78ce5917e8e1e13e.png

n1 m8

Just now, Budbringer said:

oh then it's ok, since you RDMd someone you don't like. How many times have you broken the rules? What's pathetic is that you after all this time still keep breaking the rules and blame everyone else than yourself

14 bans in a year on asylum, most get removed as soon as an admin sees the appeal. Please pipe down. I don't blame cynica for reporting me, I personally found it kinda funny at the time. However, I forgot who I was attempting to have some fun with - a douchbag.

I only made it 4 minutes but;

honestly not as bad as the comments make it sound. some good kills but just way too much added content haha. Keep it to cartel kills, or if it's turf then at least it should be killing other geared rebels, and you dont need 20 seconds of footage for one kill.

AND 8 FUCKIN' MINUTES DOOD??

2 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

8bbd5d16f54362fd78ce5917e8e1e13e.png

n1 m8

14 bans in a year on asylum, most get removed as soon as an admin sees the appeal. Please pipe down. I don't blame cynica for reporting me, I personally found it kinda funny at the time. However, I forgot who I was attempting to have some fun with - a douchbag.

One of the biggest misconceptions from my time as mod.

Just because you get a ban lifted does not mean it is removed from your record.  If it was a ban under false pretenses then yes most likely. If you just got it removed because you know how to talk down a situation then it more than likely will stay on your account for others to see for future events.

30 minutes ago, Romulus said:

One of the biggest misconceptions from my time as mod.

Just because you get a ban lifted does not mean it is removed from your record.  If it was a ban under false pretenses then yes most likely. If you just got it removed because you know how to talk down a situation then it more than likely will stay on your account for others to see for future events.

Yes, I am aware of this. Hence why I am perm banned, even though the majority of my bans were lifted.