that does hurt my feelings alot, i need my liberal safe spaces and now i need to cry for admins for help ): that picture fucked me up so much emotionally i might actually have to go slit my wrists and jump off a bridge ): my life is worthless now because some random 17year old nerd that i could prolly 1 punch in real life told me so ): 

Just now, Smok3r33f3r said:

that does hurt my feelings alot, i need my liberal safe spaces and now i need to cry for admins for help ): that picture fucked me up so much emotionally i might actually have to go slit my wrists and jump off a bridge ): my life is worthless now because some random 17year old nerd that i could prolly 1 punch in real life told me so ): 

3854aac9dd3bdb74118767fb9e153c99.png

Let's see how many times autism can rear it's nasty head.

Spoiler
On 11/28/2016 at 9:27 PM, Smok3r33f3r said:

This was in august i remember this lmao I hit them dead on and i still blew up some how 

On 11/29/2016 at 7:56 PM, Smok3r33f3r said:

an accurate representation of me in game 

4 hours ago, Smok3r33f3r said:

naaawh ive initiated with everyone so far or just go to illegal zones if i feel like dumpin rounds on police or unlucky civilians 

4 hours ago, Smok3r33f3r said:

btw raise all drugs 50% so that more people decide to do drugs @Sneaky

3 hours ago, Smok3r33f3r said:

fuck u juice my ideas are better then any shitty ass ideas u got 

shit ass cop

ur gang also sucks balls

eminem faggot go fuck ur self and listen to some real rappers lmao and how should i do it Ill post a video of me killing my self on live leak itll be jokes

Easy e sucks balls too i can name 10 underground rappers that better then that aids fag

first upload a video of you drinking a litre of bleach?

dead strange serial killer killjoys kill yourself

Not signed in

i wish i could do this to you  dead strange serial killer killjoys kill yourself

Lmao did you vote liberal too lmao? Awh someone said something you didnt't like ): Better go run to your safe space and yell for admins to come ban me cuz i hurt your feelings ): awh its too bad hillary didnt win 

Oh yeah right cuz ur still a little kid lmao. Go cry for some more admins now my updates done so ill be in server 4 instead of fighting wit 17year old kids that havnt even graduated highschool yet lmao  dead strange serial killer killjoys kill yourself

Im sorry I hurt your feelings lol ): Go vote liberal in 4years so that maybe then you can have your safe spaces and wont have to deal with other people opinions :o Or you could just move to canada every one a politically correct liberal cunt up here.  Image result for liberal memes

even if i did see u at cartels ur gang is still shit compared to fsa

have a word with me now, if ur not an admin or moderator I dont wish to be harassed by apd wanna be police 

seeing as how you are neither goldy i would promptly ask you to fuck off  

I am not chill, Juice has angered me.

same with that eazy e faggot

fsa would fuck ur gang up bad 

why the fuck would i want to reference ur shitty comments ? 

fuck u guys, ur all asses my fucking ideas were Leonardo Divinci type shit that woulda improved the server fuck all u hatin ass motherfuckers im goin on server 4 cuz my update done   

u guys were prolly the faggots getting jumped for weed in highschool lmao 

Wow so u put some down syndrome ginger bitch as a representation of me lmao, very creative.

ok legit done ur actually waste im goin on server 4 if u wanna beef wit me there

2 hours ago, Smok3r33f3r said:

that picture is literally like 7 years old and yo i would make my 6year old smoke meth and hail satan. Not really sure how thats supposed to offend me?

lmao typical response from arma nerd 

i hope u pass flight school and ur engines fail and u crash and die  xD

I play arma too but i also know people in real life thatll jump ur dumb asses for less then a zip and take all ur chains 

fucking juice starts crying for admins lmao im done 

32 Times

32 Times

32 Times

There are 60 replies in this thread. Over half of them are yours. 

32 Posts totaling 621 "words" Averaging 19 words per post. Maybe a sentence or two per post. Sounds like quality content

Of those 621 words, You used 3 slurs, very obviously stating your intelligance. 

Ontop of that, you used 22 expletives, which clearly assert your wide vocabulary

Leave the forums pls. This trolly persona you try to put on is a waste of time. If you want attention, go bother your school's guidance counselor.